Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

SQUADS / TEAMS

SQUADS / TEAMS

Post  Guest on 31st January 2009, 1:47 pm

If this is wrong or even right, please post etc. I'm just trying to keep this all clear. Seems like we have 4+ topics and only covered 2 squads.

Arista
    Flud - Sniper
    WheelZ - SMG
    Shaq - SMG
    Blown - Close Combat

Defteros
    sgt mac
    Pmann7
    Dv8man
    VesperLynd

Zielen

Hero

Last edited by FufieBu on 4th February 2009, 11:19 pm; edited 3 times in total

Re: SQUADS / TEAMS

Post  Guest on 31st January 2009, 3:12 pm

Put me down as SMG/MG/Sniper

lol

Post  Guest on 31st January 2009, 3:30 pm

can i join one of the squads

Post  Guest on 31st January 2009, 3:53 pm

xXherroXx wrote:can i join one of the squads

You know could probably start a new squad. Consisting of Hero,Fufie,Leo(if his connection is improving) and either Chris or Grim.

Post  Guest on 31st January 2009, 9:29 pm

Start a third squad.
    ill be on as smg/rifler

Post  Guest on 31st January 2009, 11:12 pm

i put my self down

Post  Guest on 1st February 2009, 8:35 am

I was thinking about the teams/squads.....

Still doesn't hurt to practice with any one of our team mates. There will be subs.
    eventually. Plus with the map stratagies/tendencies of each player,you'll know them
    all soon enough.

Because....
    Snipers need SMG support.
    Shotty users against 2 guys with SMG's? Need a lil' smg support.
    Smg users assaulting a tower with snipers in it need snipe support.

But if you roll along with another member,you should team up as much as possible
    with them in a team/squad.

Still like above teams/sqads ^^

Just Once!!

Post  Guest on 1st February 2009, 2:05 pm

Here is the problem I am having here. And I don't want this taken the wrong way but it is becoming discouraging that we are barely ever on as a group. At the very best I have seen 6 on including myself. Now if I counted correctly we have 17 members of the clan now. Why in the H-E-double hockey sticks(LL) are we not practicing,doing clan wars,accepting invites(when they work)Ect;? It is becoming annoying. I haven't seen Wheelz for a few days now. I have never seen Vesper,Leo,Chris or even Stewie for that matter. What in the hell is going on? I didn't join a clan to play TDM's on my own here. I really thought when I joined this clan it was a very organized one. Was I wrong or am I missing something? JUST ONCE, I would like to start practicing with any squad as of right now.

Post  Guest on 1st February 2009, 5:05 pm

Can anyone go talk to another clan for a CB? Or does stewie have to do it?
    I know if you war and have a GB number you need it or something? Unless we are
    keeping our own records?

I know what days im available,would love a scrimmage or battle to get my feet wet and
    see what we can do. It's not about having enough practice or training. We play daily, I
    assume individually or in pairs, enough to know some of each others tendencies.

I say why not? Whoever we play is gonna know it's our first battle anyway. Why not find
    one of the newer clans and tear it up? TO PoW PT RT <<< one of these guys?

If im free,Im down.

Post  Guest on 1st February 2009, 5:14 pm

mac, you know my feelings on this. Whatever 4 [WtF] members are avialble will go? Bottom line is we need to start getting into some fights. I'm down.

Post  Guest on 1st February 2009, 5:27 pm

^^^ this....

I really dont care what happens as far as an outcome. With time comes experience.
    Of course I will do my best,but I have to know.

We should have trained weapons classes instead of squads. This way we can pull from
    where ever for who we need on whatever day/match.

Post  Guest on 4th February 2009, 9:35 am

Don't know everyone availability, but was thinking tonite may be a good time to practice as a squad. I think sarge is available. I can be depending on time. what about vesp and pmann?? we have time zone issues, since it's a week night. I'm central, sarge is eastern, vesp is 4 hrs ahead of me, don't know about pmann. anyways, need to coordinate somethin.

This is based on being able to keep a game going. I've noticed when 4 of us team up, the host keeps leaving cause they dont wanna play a teamed up clan. lol.

Just to throw something out there, how's 8 central and we can get a couple hours of play in? I can send invites in you like. Haven't heard any complaints about lag when I invite people?

Thoughts??

Post  Guest on 4th February 2009, 1:19 pm

Never had lag when you invite me. Never lost when you invited me either....LOL

I think myself and Vesp are close in time zones.

My personal reason I'm not on till later in the evenings is because I drive on my nights off
    to take my fiance' to work. By the time I get back,it's about almost 10pm for me.

But i keep on going till 2 if i can? 4 hours is good,and not a terrible strain on my Wii. LOL

^^^ sounded messed up... :lol!:

Post  Guest on 4th February 2009, 1:25 pm

Guess I should keep hosting then, we don't lose!

Post  Guest on 4th February 2009, 6:53 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:^^^ this....

I really dont care what happens as far as an outcome. With time comes experience.
    Of course I will do my best,but I have to know.

We should have trained weapons classes instead of squads. This way we can pull from
    where ever for who we need on whatever day/match.

I can do any weapon except for Shotguns. I suck with those unless I am in Castle then I can get some kills if I am in a camping position.
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Grim on 4th February 2009, 6:59 pm

rekuaga wrote:Start a third squad.
    ill be on as smg/rifler

yo ill be in the third squad too
    smg and rifle i guess

Sponsored content