Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Attn Whacko

Attn Whacko Empty Attn Whacko

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 12:47 pm

It's difficult for us to get some matches,everytime I accept your invite you disappear and everytime you accept my invite
    you disappear too.

Attn Whacko Empty Re: Attn Whacko

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 1:05 pm

This was happening the other night with shaq. He invited the two of us,but only me and him were
    on the party list? I think the next time I see ppl on,i'm gonna start trying to invite,cause I rarely
    host. Most of the time I accept unless I just called dogs or art. Plus,I don't want to be "that guy"
    who messed up your game sending invites,LOL

But its time i start sending them. If I don't get a reply,I'll go play a match,then send another.
    This way ten mins. at least went by.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 2:23 pm

I don't understand why I came take some invites and make invites to certain people, but can't do it with others. It rather sucks.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 6:56 pm

Everytime i went into a match with you i lost you and had to leave then try again.

I usually will invite 2 times then if you don`t respond I`ll go into a match. I`ll accept any invite unless I have a ton of kills and winning with 2 minutes left.

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 8:34 am

I never host,because of the lag,so please feel free to invite me.I always accept them,unless I`m in a middle of a match with
    another clan member.Sometimes I get my connection interrupted,so please invite me again,if you want of course. ;)

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 1:13 pm

Hey wacko, i did get your invite,but it said not hosting both times and it booted me back
    to the nintendo wifi screen? I dunno? But invite away,i am gettin them it seems.
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 4th February 2009, 7:21 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:This was happening the other night with shaq. He invited the two of us,but only me and him were
    on the party list? I think the next time I see ppl on,i'm gonna start trying to invite,cause I rarely
    host. Most of the time I accept unless I just called dogs or art. Plus,I don't want to be "that guy"
    who messed up your game sending invites,LOL

But its time i start sending them. If I don't get a reply,I'll go play a match,then send another.
    This way ten mins. at least went by.
    I like the invites were I'm going to loose and i get invited in the last minutes, but sometimes you guys invite me when I'm in a gun fight like 75% of the time.

I don't mind because you don't have to use (A) to select you can just keep on shooting (press (b) ) and your cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 10:04 am