Teamates/Squads

stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Teamates/Squads

Post  stewie on 21st January 2009, 6:28 pm

This is were we will pick our partners for training, so when we war clans we can just send a team.

And train as a team, so we know how we play and back each other up.

Example:

I'm shooting at someone on the opposing team and i run out of ammo, then someone on my squad should give me covering fire.

This is how we will know how we play as a team

Re: Teamates/Squads

Post  Guest on 21st January 2009, 6:30 pm

Awesome strategie. Maybe when somebody is reviving somebody, they can be covered by another teamate.
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 21st January 2009, 6:49 pm

LeoPrinceGX wrote:Awesome strategie. Maybe when somebody is reviving somebody, they can be covered by another teamate.

yeah we need to just train

Post  Guest on 21st January 2009, 10:07 pm

sounds great.
    you rarely see teamwork with random people when you play online.
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 22nd January 2009, 4:58 am

yb dellik wrote:sounds great.
    you rarely see teamwork with random people when you play online.

yeah everyone plays like there always in free for all

Post  Guest on 22nd January 2009, 11:18 am

I have waited forever for someone to agree with this whole idea. You know how many games I left just
    because my whole team was camping in a tower and nobody would help me? LOL

Maybe something of a gesture sysytem to work out for practice? Like making yourself do a circle means follow
    me around? Or 1 knife swing yes,2 no? Something for those of us who have no communication other than on screen?
    I agree with the covering fire,I agree with reloading. Alot of people hear the voice-over "reloading". It's there
    for a reason. Practice for me at night may be an issue toward the end of the week. But i'm on at night more in
    the early part of the week. I've already added 1 of you and have seen ya on. So i will be adding the rest today.
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 22nd January 2009, 5:02 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:I have waited forever for someone to agree with this whole idea. You know how many games I left just

Maybe something of a gesture sysytem to work out for practice? Like making yourself do a circle means follow
    me around? Or 1 knife swing yes,2 no? Something for those of us who have no communication other than on screen?
    I agree with the covering fire,I agree with reloading. Alot of people hear the voice-over "reloading". It's there
    for a reason. Practice for me at night may be an issue toward the end of the week. But i'm on at night more in
    the early part of the week. I've already added 1 of you and have seen ya on. So i will be adding the rest today.
    How about instead of a circle you just jump, and I like the knife idea

Post  Guest on 22nd January 2009, 6:09 pm

Exactly! Im sure something can be worked out and posted. Like in game signs.

Post  Guest on 22nd January 2009, 7:05 pm

:study:

interesting...

Post  Guest on 23rd January 2009, 11:47 am

I think in general we need to start playing together to understand tendencies. For example, I hate camping and am not afraid to die so I tend to rush and straffe while attacking. I like to be on the move. Most of us already have established "good spots" on all the maps. Some may be the same, some not.

Suggest pairings should be based on game play styles. i.e. don't pair a camping sniper with someone that constantly on the run. I'm normally on in the evenings, don't be afraid to invite me to your match. I'll drop my match to hook up with a teammate anytime. Stats aren't that important to me except for the win!

Post  Guest on 23rd January 2009, 11:49 am

Sgt Mac wrote:I have waited forever for someone to agree with this whole idea. You know how many games I left just

Like the idea, not sure how it will play out in the heat of a death match though.

Post  Guest on 23rd January 2009, 6:48 pm

DV8mAn wrote:I think in general we need to start playing together to understand tendencies. For example, I hate camping and am not afraid to die so I tend to rush and straffe while attacking. I like to be on the move. Most of us already have established "good spots" on all the maps. Some may be the same, some not.

Suggest pairings should be based on game play styles. i.e. don't pair a camping sniper with someone that constantly on the run. I'm normally on in the evenings, don't be afraid to invite me to your match. I'll drop my match to hook up with a teammate anytime. Stats aren't that important to me except for the win!

I`m the same kind of player(on the move a lot)
    ;)
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 23rd January 2009, 8:23 pm

yb dellik wrote:
    DV8mAn wrote:I think in general we need to start playing together to understand tendencies. For example, I hate camping and am not afraid to die so I tend to rush and straffe while attacking. I like to be on the move. Most of us already have established "good spots" on all the maps. Some may be the same, some not.

I`m the same kind of player(on the move a lot)
    ;)
    Yeah me too, but some times its good to stay in one spot for a while, like on levels like Makin.

Post  Guest on 23rd January 2009, 8:31 pm

When I get the other BAs, that is when i start sniping/ staying in one spot. i only snipe at Makin/Cliffside. Right now i`m sticking to the MP40 w/ suppresor on those 2.

Thompson w/ Drum on the rest lol
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 23rd January 2009, 8:51 pm

yb dellik wrote:When I get the other BAs, that is when i start sniping/ staying in one spot. i only snipe at Makin/Cliffside. Right now i`m sticking to the MP40 w/ suppresor on those 2.

Thompson w/ Drum on the rest lol
    I just use the thomson with the aparture site, and bandolier

Post  Guest on 23rd January 2009, 8:56 pm

yeah, I`ll most likely switch to that setup when i unlock it.

I`m regretting i prestiged lol
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 23rd January 2009, 8:58 pm

So going prestige is not worth the hype?

Post  Guest on 23rd January 2009, 9:01 pm

Well I`m on 3rd prestige.

It just hurts that you give up all your weapons,perks, etc.

I do it because i`d get bored being at 65 and never being able to level up anymore.
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 23rd January 2009, 9:03 pm

yb dellik wrote:Well I`m on 3rd prestige.

It just hurts that you give up all your weapons,perks, etc.

I do it because i`d get bored being at 65 and never being able to level up anymore.
    So after you prestige you basically you start over?

Post  Guest on 24th January 2009, 1:00 pm

My view on prestige. It's only good if you can roll with any weapon at least half-way decently.
    I don't like when you first do it. It's hard against people who are up there in levels.
    I really never played HCTDM and got use to the HUD and all,but it's the best when you first
    prestige. Your on a more level playing field. At least thats how I feel.
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie on 24th January 2009, 2:22 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:My view on prestige. It's only good if you can roll with any weapon at least half-way decently.
    I don't like when you first do it. It's hard against people who are up there in levels.
    I really never played HCTDM and got use to the HUD and all,but it's the best when you first
    prestige. Your on a more level playing field. At least thats how I feel.
    Sounds interesting but i don't think I'm going to prestige for a while.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21st September 2017, 8:20 am