Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

ATTN:Pmann

ATTN:Pmann

Post  Guest on 8th February 2009, 7:43 am

Got to play 1 GOOD matchwith ya on dome the other day in the AM. Kept tryin to get rotley in,but
    I kept losin' him. Boy was that guy with the FT pissin me off something bad! My retaliation to his FT
    after a while was to switch to my class with the zooka. Everytime he came around the corner with
    that stupid thing,I zooked the ground next to him. Needless to say I noticed he started using his gun
    after he started dying alot. LMAO Sucks the other 2 random guys we had were garbage,cause we owned.

Re: ATTN:Pmann

Post  Guest on 8th February 2009, 12:54 pm

Sorry about today(sun/morn). My hands were bad today,too much trembling.
    Sometimes I really hate having nerve damage. I wanted to run and gun,but I've
    been the guy watching everyones ass today. Little less stressfull.

Post  Guest on 8th February 2009, 1:31 pm

we were pwning. at upheaval i had a bolt action and theats y i died a lot. at upheaval u have to show me how to get on top of the train

Post  Guest on 9th February 2009, 4:42 pm

was they the tdms that i wos in wid u 2 wen i sucked like dog shit

Post  Guest on 9th February 2009, 5:40 pm

ya. lol i did too at upheaval

Post  Guest on 9th February 2009, 11:21 pm

The red car i was on,got behind it at the one end and you'll see a random ass post
    in the ground at the end. Stand near the traincar and jump ontop of it. Then turn and
    jump ontop of the car. It's not a glitch,cause you can jump on it,be in plain sight, and
    no dogs can get you up there. But I never do it the whole match. PPL get wise.

Post  Guest on 9th February 2009, 11:23 pm

Hobo, I remember your name. Maybe on Asylum TDM? We won anyway,so that's all that matters.
    I usually only check my WtF teammate scores,so if your particular score went unnoticed by me, it's
    nothing personal. But i'm sure you did o.k. if we won,right?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21st September 2017, 8:10 am