Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

I'm taking a couple days off.

I'm taking a couple days off.

Post  Guest on 9th February 2009, 2:02 pm

Just to let yall know, I'm taking a few days off from WaW. I want to grow my skillset with alternate weapons, but the smg, mg spamming has really gotten to me. I don't wanna be a spammer, I want to be skillful with all weapons including rifles and BAs. Played a few BA games yesterday with Shaq and I got decimated. Shaq probably thought I was goofing off, but really trying to figure out how much lag shooting is required with BAs.

Anyways, gonna take a step back for a few days and rekindle my desire to play. Hope to see everyone online by next weekend!
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Re: I'm taking a couple days off.

Post  Grim on 9th February 2009, 4:07 pm

then we will meet up in the battle field on the weekend
    BA`s are perhaps that most skilled required guns
    ive been practicing with them since i got the game but i just cant get to the point at being really good with them
    its weird how when they have the scope u can easily get one shot kills but with out the scope it mostly requires 2 shots
    try practicing in HCTDM with out scope and with stoping power only way it will take 2 shots to kill is if they have second chance

Post  Guest on 10th February 2009, 3:11 am

I think I'm going to follow your lead. I didn't play for a few days and was sooo rusty.
    Some level 11 guy kept kickin my ass with a rifle.
    ALTHOUGH.....I have reverted back to my "what works" for me set,the way I use to in
    the MOH days. It works,and i'm always pos.+, but it's boring as hell. LOL
    When I do get on,i defend a position,and do my 8-2 scores. Not even sniping,I just sit
    there with my MP40 and it's gettin old. I watch too many players
    run in,get shot,repeat. I'm trying to gain a new perspective on this game. Keeping my
    deaths down(seems somewhat important in a war game?) is what i've been trying to do.
    Play a smarter game.

I agree DV8, the machine gun fire is gettin to me also. I think I need to NOT be on this
    everyday. Not quitting or anything,just I feel what your saying.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 21st September 2017, 8:19 am