Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com


    Roster over filling

    Share
    avatar
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 424
    Age : 29
    Location : Killa Cali
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Roster over filling

    Post  stewie on 13th February 2009, 6:14 am

    I think I'm almost at my limit of adding people to my roster so this is goiing to be a problem.

    So what I wont for the members that do over fill just make another account and add people in the clan or if we're war-ing someone


    _________________
    [WtF] Blown Fc: 1547-9424-9119

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  Guest on 13th February 2009, 8:37 am

    Do you mean another profile? I thought about that myself. Although my current profile I deleted everyone but WtF ppl. I was always a bit leary about making another profile. Did anyone else do this yet? Does it do anything to your current one? If it effects my current one,i'll just delete ppl. But if not,I was thinking of doing it just for training purposes.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  Guest on 13th February 2009, 5:27 pm

    ok but dont put a limit on clan members cuz my friend wants to join soon

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  Guest on 13th February 2009, 5:43 pm

    Sgt Mac wrote:Do you mean another profile? I thought about that myself. Although my current profile I deleted everyone but WtF ppl. I was always a bit leary about making another profile. Did anyone else do this yet? Does it do anything to your current one? If it effects my current one,i'll just delete ppl. But if not,I was thinking of doing it just for training purposes.

    It doesnt effect your old account

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  Guest on 13th February 2009, 5:50 pm

    rekuaga wrote:ok but dont put a limit on clan members cuz my friend wants to join soon

    Don't believe Stewie is capping memberships.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  Guest on 13th February 2009, 7:39 pm

    You can add a total of 100 people

    Don`t worry
    avatar
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 424
    Age : 29
    Location : Killa Cali
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  stewie on 15th February 2009, 1:47 pm

    yb dellik wrote:You can add a total of 100 people

    Don`t worry
    oh ok then whats up with that lil bar getting smaller as you add people? mine was only a little way from the bottom.


    _________________
    [WtF] Blown Fc: 1547-9424-9119

    Sponsored content

    Re: Roster over filling

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 23rd November 2017, 3:13 am