Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

ATTN: Stewie

ATTN: Stewie

Post  Guest on 24th February 2009, 9:21 am

Hey Stewie,

Thanx for the 1vs1 headshots only practice!! As you can see,i'm trying like hell to practice the Garand,but I suck nuts at headshots and pistol use.I also need dog knifing practice(which now I go lookin for them sometimes) LOL

2 on Dome and I think I died about 30 times and only managed to kill you 4.LOL
    I had betties and grenades and such,but I didn't want to use them,or switch to a SMG or MG. I wanted to practice the dot layout for headshots. I kinda knew thats what was up.

Seriously,it was good. I learned alot in 2 matches. I'm trying the duck and weave,circle/Q straffing,and just going 1 on 1 in a firefight i'm trying to learn where I have to lay the dot to actually hit. Almost all of my pistol/garand shots I noticed(even when lead shooting) kept hitting your chest. So I know i'm doing well enough with the garand as far as landing shots go. It's the headshots I dont do well with. If you get bored,go look at how many kills I have,and keep in mind I only have just under 2,000 headshots. So that tells you something there,LOL

I kept tryin to get srgking in on it,but invites i guess didn't get to him. Thats why I did the HC at the end,was hoping to see him in action.

I'll do 2 or so practice ffa's. Usually after that im good.

Re: ATTN: Stewie

Post  Guest on 24th February 2009, 9:27 am

Damn Sarge, you picked the hardest rifle to work with!

Post  Guest on 24th February 2009, 11:05 am

It always takes me awhile to figure out we`re doin headshots only...

I heard dogs bite to the right so just knife to the right when they are coming at you.

I wouln`t do this in hardcore though.

Post  Guest on 24th February 2009, 12:55 pm

It's the "cling" noise that gets me,LOL

I kinda like the Garand. On regular HC i've been doing o.k. with it. I unlocked the suppresor and I like it on Makin. I recently went 15-3 with it there,so its gettin better. The dog thing I'm gettin use to,but it will take time.Whenever someone calls em' I'm always good for at least 3-4 deaths.LOL
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie on 24th February 2009, 8:02 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:Hey Stewie,

Thanx for the 1vs1 headshots only practice!! As you can see,i'm trying like hell to practice the Garand,but I suck nuts at headshots and pistol use.I also need dog knifing practice(which now I go lookin for them sometimes) LOL

2 on Dome and I think I died about 30 times and only managed to kill you 4.LOL
    I had betties and grenades and such,but I didn't want to use them,or switch to a SMG or MG. I wanted to practice the dot layout for headshots. I kinda knew thats what was up.

Seriously,it was good. I learned alot in 2 matches. I'm trying the duck and weave,circle/Q straffing,and just going 1 on 1 in a firefight i'm trying to learn where I have to lay the dot to actually hit. Almost all of my pistol/garand shots I noticed(even when lead shooting) kept hitting your chest. So I know i'm doing well enough with the garand as far as landing shots go. It's the headshots I dont do well with. If you get bored,go look at how many kills I have,and keep in mind I only have just under 2,000 headshots. So that tells you something there,LOL

I kept tryin to get srgking in on it,but invites i guess didn't get to him. Thats why I did the HC at the end,was hoping to see him in action.

I'll do 2 or so practice ffa's. Usually after that im good.
    Good games and I was taking your weapon when I ran out of pistol ammo. I would use the grand, and kill you with your own gun.

And how you said that you had to hit me in the top chest, I was strait head shooting you. So that brings me to, Was I laggy?

Post  Guest on 25th February 2009, 8:03 am

LOL@killing me with my own gun. Good stuff! NO,no lagg at all. There were a few momments were it seemed skippy,but 90% lag free.The comment about the hitting in the chest was about me landing shots. In regular HC its all you have to do. I know I can land the shots on the body like all day,but headshots for me are difficult.

I would say if anyone wanted headshot tips to see you. :P

Like I said,i needed the practice. :D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th November 2017, 1:06 am