Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

2 posters

Second Chance

Second Chance - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Chance

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 4:29 pm

Guys,
    I still need help in figuring out what button to push. i know it sounds simple, but everytime I try to revive someone it doesn't work, and yes, I have the perk enabled. I need someone to come into a private match just so I can figure out what button it is. Any takers?

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 9:33 pm

Ive been having trouble holding the button to take the easy way out. I hold it and nothing happens.

Also,you can't heal a teammate that you put into 2cnd chance.

Post  Guest 5th February 2009, 3:45 am

If you put em in second chance or if they are gonna get taken out. Just put them out of their misery quickly. The opponents don't get the kill or the points if they didn't finish the job.
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 5th February 2009, 8:36 pm

Right now I practicing with over kill with the third perk Extreme conditioning.

Post  Guest 6th February 2009, 8:29 am

stewie wrote:Right now I practicing with over kill with the third perk Extreme conditioning.

Perfect setup for cliffside. I use to main a SMG with the springy and bandolier.

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 2:53 pm

Second chance.......hmmmm???

Im starting to not like using this. I think its a waste for anything not clanwar related. Half the time I use it in DM,nobody else has it,or will revive me.Not that any of you wouldn't revive me,but of course if your gettin hit trying,or i'm half way across the map,kinda defeats the purpose? And putting me out of my misery may not be what I want,if I need 1 more kill for dogs or something. I think im going to take it off for a while,and see if I find something usefull for a change.

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 6:36 pm

I think I revived you yesterday? I'm proud that I finally figured it out. I see benefit only in HC and only with teammates. Outside of that, I wouldn't use it. People know better now and shoot until your dead, so you lose the benefit of shooting back with the hand gun.

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 6:51 pm

I revived some guy maybe 10 times yesterday and he never did the same fo me.:x
    I`ll only kill my teamates if an enemy is about to kill them.

I never see anyone use it either
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie 12th February 2009, 8:12 pm

Lately I haven't been using it, but if we war I'll have it on
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Grim 12th February 2009, 8:14 pm

i was thinking about second chance in HC but id doesnt make sence to kill ur own teammate cus doesnt it take points away from the team score???
    so even if the other teams score doesnt go up ours will go down so it somewhat doesnt make sence
    yet im not sure if it takes points away from team score
    ???

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 10:01 pm

grimster310 wrote:i was thinking about second chance in HC but id doesnt make sence to kill ur own teammate cus doesnt it take points away from the team score???
    so even if the other teams score doesnt go up ours will go down so it somewhat doesnt make sence
    ???

I think it only takes away 10 points from your individual score.
    What if the guy who put you in 2nd chance has a streak? You could kill your teamate then him

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 10:10 pm

If you kill your teammate,not only does it minus 10 points,but it cancells any streak he had going also. I agree it may make sense on HC because you get more points for killing someone when your in 2cnd chance.I also agree during clan wars, it makes sense to talk about who is going to use it before hand. In case say two of us will use it,then they should kinda stick together. I personally would rather be killed than lay there waiting for help,or for someone to come along. I do use it when I can if I have it on,but very seldom do I have a chance to. I also noticed that the times I seen revive on the screen I was killed in the process of making a detour just for that purpose. For me it hinders my play a little bit,and I would rather waste perk 3 on something else if we are playing public/fun matches.
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Post  stewie 13th February 2009, 12:31 am

grimster310 wrote:i was thinking about second chance in HC but id doesnt make sence to kill ur own teammate cus doesnt it take points away from the team score???
    ???
    No it doesn't!

It only gives a kill to the person that killed the team mate.

And now you know :bounce:

Post  Guest 13th February 2009, 8:54 am

Stewies right,it only deducts the points from the idividual,not the whole team score.And it credits the kill. I had a guy chase me around on my own team,trying to disrupt my last kill for dogs. He wasn't sucsessfull.
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Grim 14th February 2009, 2:31 am

its not about sc but same topic
    in hc if enemy calls dogs and you see a team mate getting attacked maybe we can kill them to keep the dogs from killing them and it can prevent a new streak on enemy and if you kill 3 of ur team mates ull be out for 30 secs so for 30 secs u wont worry about running away from dogs
    what do u guys think??

Post  Guest 14th February 2009, 5:08 am

i lik it
    but i think we should do to clanies only cause you don't no if the other person will think

Post  Guest 15th February 2009, 8:32 am

You could only do that with 2 ppl. If 3 of your team is kicked for 30 secs. for teamkilling to avoid dogs,they are now considered "spectating". If only 1 person is actually playing I think,not sure,that it says other team is forfitting in X amount of seconds.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 6:47 pm