Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Official 2 v 2 Tourney Thread

Official 2 v 2 Tourney Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official 2 v 2 Tourney Thread

Post  Guest 30th March 2009, 10:46 am

I'd like to have the ladder finalized by the end of this week. Last chance to sign up. If you are a single, let me know. May be able to pull a partner from OFC. Seeds will be done randomly. Sarge or I will assign a specific gun class to each map. Up to you which 3 maps you play, but you must stick to the assigned gun class.

Thinking about going hc with no perks, any input?
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Grim 30th March 2009, 3:26 pm

sounds good dv8

Post  Guest 30th March 2009, 4:54 pm

can i be in the tournament??

Post  Guest 30th March 2009, 6:15 pm

almost7891 wrote:can i be in the tournament??

Absolutely. I have three singles so far from OFC.

K-Fib, one of em is Prof. Plum, who we played with last night. You should check your thread on OFC forum, think I saw 3 or 4 responses. Get ready to add a bunch of fcs...

Vesp, you want in?

Hobo/Pmann, if timing is an issue with you 2 (time zone difference). I have a singe from OFC from across the pond that would fit, timing wise, very well with hobo. Pmann would be paired up with one of the other singles (almost, kfib, and a couple ofc guys). Just a suggesting, totally your choice.

Post  Guest 30th March 2009, 8:59 pm

yea i checked it so far theres only 4 people but i bumped it up by saying thank you

Post  Guest 31st March 2009, 3:07 pm

lets get this going

Post  Guest 31st March 2009, 10:04 pm

this probably sounds stupid but what is OFC?
    lol

Post  Guest 31st March 2009, 11:39 pm

Over Forty Clan

...were you here when we war`d them?

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 5:32 pm

Shaqtastic wrote:Over Forty Clan

no i wasnt lol

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 5:38 pm

almost7891 wrote:
    Shaqtastic wrote:Over Forty Clan

no i wasnt lol
    um u were i am pretty sure

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 7:15 pm

AlcoholicA wrote:I'm hosting tonite. Auto assign teams. I'm going after grim with my ba and losing.....

1 shotty on courtyard
    2 ba on cliff
    3 pistol on dome

4 go to chatbox and discuss after practice.....

See post #1 for perk selections.

Let me be the first to say thank you to our co-leader Grim for setting up this much needed practice.

wrong thread i think Dv8man, i think u want the wednesday practice thread

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 7:28 pm

XFD^

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 7:31 pm

Yep, cause I NEVER LEARNED TO READ :( :( :(

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 7:41 pm

AlcoholicA wrote:Yep, cause I NEVER LEARNED TO READ :( :( :(

Me neither :lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Post  Guest 1st April 2009, 7:50 pm

for me and hobo it really depends on when we can play. preferably on the weekend

Post  Guest 2nd April 2009, 5:29 pm

Bump. Polls close at EOD tomorrow. I'll post the singles and have the brackets complete on Saturday.

Post  Guest 2nd April 2009, 5:52 pm

okay but what does eod mean

Post  Guest 2nd April 2009, 6:39 pm

End Of Day

Post  Guest 2nd April 2009, 8:26 pm

zonike wrote:dyson is it possible i could play in this?

Yes, you certainly can. You'll have to rely on me to team u up, though. I have to do a count tomorrow and if we end up on an odd #, I'm sure I can pull one more from OFC. All of em like the opportunity to sink some lead into the ever elusive El Grim.

Post  Guest 2nd April 2009, 8:30 pm

AlcoholicA wrote:
    zonike wrote:dyson is it possible i could play in this?

Yes, you certainly can. You'll have to rely on me to team u up, though. I have to do a count tomorrow and if we end up on an odd #, I'm sure I can pull one more from OFC. All of em like the opportunity to sink some lead into the ever elusive El Grim.

:evil: ^

Post  Guest 2nd April 2009, 11:21 pm

yea i guess , you can find me a partner because i dont have a pick anyway

Post  Guest 3rd April 2009, 8:52 pm

guys,
    need 2 and a half more teams, or 5 individuals to fill out the brackets, any takers?

Post  Guest 4th April 2009, 6:07 am

am i in with stinger form ofc?

Post  Guest 4th April 2009, 1:56 pm

im in but can u find me a partner, thanks

Post  Guest 4th April 2009, 2:18 pm

K-Fib wrote:im in but can u find me a partner, thanks

Yep, your in and teamed up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th April 2024, 10:16 am