Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com


    home alone

    Poll

    which one?

    [ 6 ]
    home alone Bar_left67%home alone Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    home alone Bar_left11%home alone Bar_right [11%] 
    [ 2 ]
    home alone Bar_left22%home alone Bar_right [22%] 
    [ 0 ]
    home alone Bar_left0%home alone Bar_right [0%] 

    Total Votes: 9
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty home alone

    Post  Guest on 24th March 2009, 10:06 pm

    i am pretty sure most of u are over 9 so u should no this
    if you have never heard of home alone its a movie if you haven't seen them get them and do
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 24th March 2009, 10:20 pm

    Freaking love Home Alone 1. One of my favorite movies.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 24th March 2009, 10:34 pm

    i like 3 better
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 25th March 2009, 4:21 pm

    that happen to me once. But instead of going thru elbrate schemes i got my dads shot gun and took out the robbers.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 4th April 2009, 11:57 pm

    Mr.Ripper wrote:that happen to me once. But instead of going thru elbrate schemes i got my dads shot gun and took out the robbers.
    sure did
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 5th April 2009, 10:46 am

    flackmonkey wrote:
    Mr.Ripper wrote:that happen to me once. But instead of going thru elbrate schemes i got my dads shot gun and took out the robbers.
    sure did

    I mean seriously doesnt his dad own a gun?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 5th April 2009, 8:36 pm

    lol did you manage to hit them?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 6th April 2009, 6:33 am

    Rotley wrote:lol did you manage to hit them?

    yeah i blew the first guys foot off and he was uncounious. The second guy was so scared he shit his pants then i took both his arms off. Then i called the police and they cleaned up the mess.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 6th April 2009, 5:31 pm

    Mr.Ripper wrote:
    Rotley wrote:lol did you manage to hit them?

    yeah i blew the first guys foot off and he was uncounious. The second guy was so scared he shit his pants then i took both his arms off. Then i called the police and they cleaned up the mess.
    still dont belive u
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 6:31 am

    flackmonkey wrote:
    Mr.Ripper wrote:
    Rotley wrote:lol did you manage to hit them?

    yeah i blew the first guys foot off and he was uncounious. The second guy was so scared he shit his pants then i took both his arms off. Then i called the police and they cleaned up the mess.
    still dont belive u

    It was all over the news check cnn.com
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 2:56 pm

    Mr.Ripper wrote:
    flackmonkey wrote:
    Mr.Ripper wrote:
    Rotley wrote:lol did you manage to hit them?

    yeah i blew the first guys foot off and he was uncounious. The second guy was so scared he shit his pants then i took both his arms off. Then i called the police and they cleaned up the mess.
    still dont belive u

    It was all over the news check cnn.com
    to much work
    avatar
    asdfgh
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 153
    Registration date : 2009-06-27

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  asdfgh on 27th June 2009, 3:53 am

    We're no strangers to love
    You know the rules and so do I
    A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
    You wouldn't get this from any other guy
    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

    CHORUS
    Never gonna give you up,
    Never gonna let you down,
    Never gonna run around and desert you,
    Never gonna make you cry,
    Never gonna say goodbye,
    Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

    We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it
    And if you ask me how I'm feeling
    Don't tell me you're too blind to see

    (CHORUS)

    CHORUSCHORUS
    (Ooh give you up)
    (Ooh give you up)
    (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give
    (give you up)
    (Ooh) never gonna give, never gonna give
    (give you up)

    We've known each other for so long
    Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
    Inside we both know what's been going on
    We know the game and we're gonna play it

    I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
    Gotta make you understand

    (CHORUS)

    Sponsored content

    home alone Empty Re: home alone

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 23rd August 2019, 6:12 am