Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Mtl_bros Results

Mtl_bros Results

Post  Guest on 12th April 2009, 2:51 am

Yankees huh?

In the free for all you were alright.
    I can`t remember you`re exact scores sorry.
    In the TDM it was actually me and Chigger vs them 2.(poor chigger)

750-200+
    we won.
    So I`m just guessing you didn`t have a good match.

After that we had an 8 person FFA/TDM
    (Sorry to whoever I sent 100 invites to till they accepted lol)

your scores were alright...

I`ll have to think about my rec.

Re: Mtl_bros Results

Post  Guest on 12th April 2009, 10:26 am

yeah I did pretty crappy. I did however rank up enough last night to get a decent weapon that I am familiar with so I went and blasted the heck out of some free for all to build my confidence back up.. lol.. ohh so in other words Shaq beat em all by himself.. lol.. I was just there for target practice..

Post  Guest on 12th April 2009, 1:49 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    that FFA was FUN! chigger had 0 kills... and we had about 460ish not 200... but yeah, im telling you, mitchell has his extremes... he's red hot where he'll have a 35 kill game and only 8 or 9 deaths and then he'll do what he did in the FFA (20 some deaths and only 12 kills) but yeah. he is normally right around 28-34 kills and 8-12 deaths. he is better than he played and if i recall that one FFA that we played (2nd one) shaq was in first, i was in second, and mitchell was in third. so think about it. and that was out of 8 people. the 2nd FFA was the match chigger had 0 in :!: and chigger. take it from me, learn to use the thompson, i thought it was a crappy gun but i used it almost the entire way from lvl 1, 1st presige till i hit 2nd prestige. i mixed in some type 100 (my favorite) towards lvl 50+. but i went ahead had finished the challenges for the thompson, then the challenges for the mp40, then the type 100 and then the PPSh-41. it helps getting those extra 1600 xp for each... totaled 5400 xp. thats a full high-lvl there :) hope this helped chigger.

Post  Guest on 12th April 2009, 7:13 pm

ahh you didnt have to tell EVERYONE.. lol.. oh well one of these days im gonna be kickin ass and takin names.. :lol: :shock:

Post  Guest on 12th April 2009, 7:51 pm

Chigger wrote:ahh you didnt have to tell EVERYONE.. lol.. oh well one of these days im gonna be kickin ass and takin names.. :lol: :shock:
    Basketball
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Grim on 13th April 2009, 9:51 pm

he gets my rec also

Post  Guest on 13th April 2009, 9:56 pm

Grim wrote:he gets my rec also
    haha mitchell was tellin me that he thought u were almost too good. he said u were killin him with one shot easily. and grim... i think i got u with a bouncing betty :lol!: and i no i got shaq with one too!

Post  Guest on 15th April 2009, 8:29 pm

I had a 1v1 with [MLB]Yankees on Dome. But it was wierd because of the settings.It was a Team Deathmatch but we both knew exactly where we were on the radar literally. I won 37kills-11kills, but I was using my best gun the Type 100. I think he has potential. My suggestion is play some more HCTDM. When I see how you work with a team I'll make a decision.

Post  Guest on 18th April 2009, 4:33 am

Congrats, you are the 2nd person in one day to get deleted off my Friends list.
    I don`t know what you were thinking when you kept sending invites to somebody who`s name was DONOTINVITE!

No rec from me

(bad day if you can`t tell)

Post  Guest on 18th April 2009, 10:11 pm

Shaqtastic wrote:Congrats, you are the 2nd person in one day to get deleted off my Friends list.
    I don`t know what you were thinking when you kept sending invites to somebody who`s name was DONOTINVITE!

No rec from me

(bad day if you can`t tell)
    im assuming that im the first... sorry bout that, i was inviting mitchell during a match and some1 kept shooting at me so i clicked the first name i saw...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 23rd November 2017, 1:26 am