Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com


    Ballbreakers App

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 3:19 am

    Nickname: Ballbreaker

    Persona Name: Flud

    Friend Code:034535209852

    Preferred Weapon Class:MP40 & Springfield w/Grenade Launcher or Any Snipe with Double Barrel Shotgun

    Kill/Death Ratio: Kills 8818, Deaths 5533 Ratio 1.54 Streak 25

    Preferred time to play: Anytime except for between 6pm to 12am eastern. Got a Billiard League.

    Why do you want to join wtf: I want to be with a dedicated team that will win...and win.....and win some more!

    Have you ever been in any previous clans: negative
    avatar
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 424
    Age : 29
    Location : Killa Cali
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  stewie on 26th January 2009, 3:29 am

    Someone will test you real soon

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 3:44 am

    i can test the 1v1 i guess

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 4:00 am

    add me 193451013381

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 10:58 am

    added. let me know when.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 5:51 pm

    I can also test if necessary although his availability and mine don't match well. Nice stats, though. Curious what level/prestige? My fc is on the board somewhere, I will add you.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 6:00 pm

    DV8mAn wrote:I can also test if necessary although his availability and mine don't match well. Nice stats, though. Curious what level/prestige? My fc is on the board somewhere, I will add you.

    Prestige 1 Level 59. if you will test i am up for it any time from around 7 eastern time and onward

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 6:03 pm

    Flud27 wrote:
    DV8mAn wrote:I can also test if necessary although his availability and mine don't match well. Nice stats, though. Curious what level/prestige? My fc is on the board somewhere, I will add you.

    Prestige 1 Level 59. if you will test i am up for it any time from around 7 eastern time and onward

    I'll prob be on tonite around 7-8ish central. Does that work?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 6:07 pm

    Flud27 wrote:Prestige 1 Level 59

    You've obviously been playing for a while. What do you enjoy regular tdm, hardcore, etc? You realize we like to win, but are not hardcore like wt, aow, etc. This clan is new and hasn't had any wars yet, but they are to come.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:00 pm

    DV8mAn wrote:
    Flud27 wrote:Prestige 1 Level 59

    You've obviously been playing for a while. What do you enjoy regular tdm, hardcore, etc? You realize we like to win, but are not hardcore like wt, aow, etc. This clan is new and hasn't had any wars yet, but they are to come.

    Actually i haven't even hit the 3 hour mark yet for playing time. And I prefer any of them. Depending on where the match is at determines which combination of weapons I use.

    Is anyone going to test me later? I am ready to join this clan and show some people what we can do. Let me know. I am going on in the next 15 minutes or so and will be on most of the evening.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:03 pm

    :affraid:

    Prestige 1 level 59 in less than 3 hours of playtime?!?!

    Have you done the 1 vs 1?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:05 pm

    yb dellik wrote::affraid:

    Prestige 1 level 59 in less than 3 hours of playtime?!?!

    Have you done the 1 vs 1?

    Tonite. You're welcome to join. You're better at the ffa than i am anyways.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:05 pm

    Flud27 wrote:
    DV8mAn wrote:
    Flud27 wrote:Prestige 1 Level 59

    You've obviously been playing for a while. What do you enjoy regular tdm, hardcore, etc? You realize we like to win, but are not hardcore like wt, aow, etc. This clan is new and hasn't had any wars yet, but they are to come.

    Actually i haven't even hit the 3 hour mark yet for playing time. And I prefer any of them. Depending on where the match is at determines which combination of weapons I use.

    Is anyone going to test me later? I am ready to join this clan and show some people what we can do. Let me know. I am going on in the next 15 minutes or so and will be on most of the evening.

    You'll get an invite tonite. I look forward to getting my ass kicked.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:07 pm

    DV8mAn wrote:
    yb dellik wrote::affraid:

    Prestige 1 level 59 in less than 3 hours of playtime?!?!

    Have you done the 1 vs 1?

    Tonite. You're welcome to join. You're better at the ffa than i am anyways.

    k, I`ll be there

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:19 pm

    At what time tonight? I will be there no matter what just gimmie an idea.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:20 pm

    oh and i correct myself i am in the 4 hour range. Just checked it.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:41 pm

    i will 1v1 u in like 30mins i jus took a shower n im gettin rdy for the day lol... at 5pm lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:42 pm

    WheelZ wrote:i will 1v1 u in like 30mins i jus took a shower n im gettin rdy for the day lol... at 5pm lol
    :lol:

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:44 pm

    Please bear with us Flud, we are working the kinks out of this process and you are the unfortunate guinne pig. Here we go:

    I'll initiate and send invites about 8 PM CENTRAL. Maybe a little earlier if the kids cooperate. 1v1 will be with shaqtus. I will spectate, so killing me doesn't count lol. We'll get some 2on2 with wheelz and finally the four of us can go over some noobs (myself excluded) if we all have time. Look forward to having some fun and as I mentioned in a previous post, getting my ass kicked.

    I hope this setup doesn't create too much lag, we have to deal with whatever we get! Everyone ok with this??

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:44 pm

    WheelZ wrote:i will 1v1 u in like 30mins i jus took a shower n im gettin rdy for the day lol... at 5pm lol

    Then disregard my previous post. I'll jump on when I can and we can have some fun.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:46 pm

    Thats going o be in a little over 3 hours right?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:46 pm

    yb dellik wrote:Thats going o be in a little over 3 hours right?

    about 2 hrs 15 min.


    Last edited by DV8mAn on 26th January 2009, 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:47 pm

    :confused:

    wait...what? lol

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:47 pm

    my math sucks too. amended previous statement.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 7:49 pm

    In 30 min or 2 hours?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Ballbreakers App

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 25th July 2017, 6:40 pm