Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Hey Sarge Mac..

Hey Sarge Mac..

Post  Guest on 28th January 2009, 12:59 am

How'd I do in HC this evening? We kicked ass when the whole team was there. You kept dropping off so I assume I'm a shitty host? If I recall correctly, I has 35+ kills in the first or second match..

Re: Hey Sarge Mac..

Post  Guest on 28th January 2009, 1:57 am

You know what? I'm in the finished basement playing on my 37" with the surround.
    My modem and router are exactly above my wii on the second floor. Sometimes
    it drops me,but it's not the router. I got a crappy modem that does that on occasion.
    Not all the time,but it happens.

As I do recall,you went 41-7 on dome when we paired up. I tried on Upheaval to go
    revive you by the train cars because I accidently shot ya,but realized i did not have the
    second chance on,LOL So I tried to hang around and protect your body. I felt bad,LOL
    You did great! I can't see where anything went wrong? The only thing I could say I would
    critic,about alot of ppl actually,is that if the recon plane,or the orange dots show 3-4 enemies
    in one spot,don't go around the corner and try and take em by yourself. Well,shaq does it,LOL
    But that's what i do,and it eliminates useless deaths for me.I may not have 20 kills,but dying
    3-7 times a match and maybe hittin 15-25 kills,im happy with it.

No joke,when TOUN jumped on the dome match,I purposely left. I have boycotted playing
    that piece of crap cheater. The very minute it said TOUN connected,I checked to see by
    rank if it was really him. It was,and funny thing,he already had 6 kills??? How is that even
    possible dude. You LITTERALLY just got on??

Solo was pissin me off with the rifle nades so much.On castle it was tollerable,but on asylum?
    He spawn killed me 3 times and I was gonna switch to the MG and make it my mission to piss
    him off,but my wii batteries died. I do have a rechargable one,but i waste it in the mornin and
    forget to charge it,LOL

Excellent HC though,we make a good pair. See, I told ppl i'm not that good,just better on HC.
    ! good thing to come away with,as do I,is i'm rarely ever in the negative.It's the only reason
    my k/d is 1.93

Post  Guest on 28th January 2009, 2:39 am

lol im always sneakin up on groups n ownin 3-4 of the group haha
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie on 28th January 2009, 7:22 am

Mostly when i host, are my games laggy? because when I'm on most of the time someone is on the computer.

And I also have my wii on port forwarding with my router.

Tell me if my hosted games are laggy

Post  Guest on 28th January 2009, 9:11 am

I thought there was a level of maturity in HC. Ya read everyone bitching on gamefaq about naders, zookas, and all the mgs. It's WORSE on HC. I remember that guy using RNs on Asylum. He shot me point blank with one and I'm thinking where's the skill in that. BTW TOUN was using either a zooka or RN also!

Post  Guest on 28th January 2009, 12:52 pm

Even the gamefaqs guys will tell you he has no skill. I bet almost all of his kills
    are exactly like the UE and TKO guys say...

satchels or betties,zook or rifle nade a bunch of ppl,a grenade or so,then artillery,dogs
    repeat. I played him a while back,i had this since launch.( i use to be a sniper on MOHH2
    and ran into him alot)
    I was on the other team against him and killed him like 5 or 6 times. He did the same to me.
    I had respect for him then,but now....negatory....cause thats how he does it.
    Not that its wrong to kill ppl with RN's. but your right,it takes no skill to shoot someone in the
    back or 4 feet away.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 11th December 2017, 7:34 am