Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Defteros sqaud

Defteros sqaud Empty Defteros sqaud

Post  Guest 28th January 2009, 11:32 pm

I was thinkin maybe have the second squad a bit diff. from Wheelz's suggestion.
    Maybe have a point man/woman with a good SMG.
    All the perks to keep em goin'. Jugg and such
    A heavy gunner a few feet back of set up behind them a bit.
    Bandolier/slieght of hand,to keep the fire on.
    A rear gaurd type Smg with betties or satchels to watch our rear.
    And the last bit im not sure? Maybe a snipe? Or a shotty/smg or somethin
    to jump in if the point guy gets 2cnd chanced or dies.(this person may want
    two primary nades or smoke) for blockin out the enemy.

Any thoughts?

Last edited by Sgt Mac on 29th January 2009, 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Defteros sqaud Empty Re: Defteros sqaud

Post  Guest 29th January 2009, 2:40 am

i never wanted te 2nd to be like the first
    an planning positions like that ist always the best cause u wont always be in a line
    like u said, SMG>MG>SMG>snipe ya kno
    but its good thinkin
    rough start yet good
    but imma shut up its ur squad haha

Post  Guest 29th January 2009, 2:46 am

You know I would prefer a SMG position over a snipe position anyday. Because I am killer with the MP40 and now I am at level 65 Prestige 1 so I can equip the Flamethrower also. I will just use Jugg and Deep Impact for my other perks and can be front line for quite a bit.

Post  Guest 29th January 2009, 8:45 am

Sgt Mac wrote:I was thinkin maybe have the second squad a bit diff. from Wheelz's suggestion.
    Maybe have a point man/woman with a good SMG.
    All the perks to keep em goin'. Jugg and such
    A heavy gunner a few feet back of set up behind them a bit.
    Bandolier/slieght of hand,to keep the fire on.
    A rear gaurd type Smg with betties or satchels to watch our rear.
    And the last bit im not sure? Maybe a snipe? Or a shotty/smg or somethin
    to jump in if the point guy gets 2cnd chanced or dies.(this person may want
    two primary nades or smoke) for blockin out the enemy.

Any thoughts?

You know I'll follow your lead. Gotta start somewhere and that sounds fine. We can always tweek it if necessary.

Post  Guest 29th January 2009, 3:45 pm

If anyone has been in match with me there's one thing I know I can do.
    I have killed ppl across dome with an mp40. The FG makes it easier iron sited
    for me. And I always tend to watch ppl's ass's. Explain's why I don't rack up
    high kills. I'm always lookin during a firefight for that area someone will sneak
    up on us from. So betties or not,I would watch our ass and shoot from the back.
    Keep an eye on the flanks and such.

Post  Guest 29th January 2009, 4:19 pm

It just came to me after reading Vesp's post in another topic....

2cnd squad should sweep in 2 man groups through areas of a map.
    We can focus on half a map as a pair and cover more ground.

If we chose to have a sniper,then someone could cover the door or ground
    below or around them outside betty range or somethin like that.

Cause I know Ive swept areas of a map with several of you,and we always win.
    2 guns on a target are always better.

If say we had a sniper in the building on Upheaval. 1 person covers anyone gettin in that building.
    The other two will respond to threats whichever direction they come from,but not go to far into
    that area where the sniper can't help you. I've been thinkin alot about this.....

Post  Guest 31st January 2009, 12:53 am

ill join this squad

Post  Guest 31st January 2009, 7:24 am

Sounds good to me pmann. I run into you in the morning alot,but im always HC'n it up.
    LOL My second thought on this.....

If there were 2 groups on each side of the map,only 2 will get the artillery hit.

:D

Post  Guest 31st January 2009, 1:45 pm

do u need a sniper

Post  Guest 1st February 2009, 8:26 am

I would say yes,but not for every map. So find the maps you have alot of sucsess on sniping.
    If you do so-so or find your not doing well on a particular map,then practice some other gun
    on those. The above mentioned stratagy on snipe/guard only works on your strong points/maps.
    Lets say your doing great on cliffside. If you get off 5 kills before someone figuires out where you
    are,then they come to find you,you have that one smg or shotty guy waiting for them. Allowing you
    to either continue sniping or at least(if he gets killed) know somebody is coming. It would help if that
    person had some camo or supressed weapon? If a shotty then at least your not lighting up the orange
    dot for too long on the screen. I would say its not set in stone to have a sniper every map. But if your
    good at a map to the point of rackin up kills,then why not use it to our advantage?

Post  Guest 2nd February 2009, 9:21 pm

aight sweet i cant snipe at courtyard and thats really the only one

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 11:30 am

Sniping is easiest at Makin, Castle and Cliffside. If ya want I can tell ya some good spots that most people don't check for awhile. Here's a few for ya. At the Castle: go to the area outside of the tower with the ladder going to it. There is the big stone platform on the inside of that long wall. Lay down between the wall and that platform. No one can see you from the sides and you get a clear view of the tower. So when the enemy tries to take that tower you can snipe em every time.

For Makin: I have 2 spots I like. Go either to the opposite end of the map from the boat house. Go to the building where the walkway ends. Jump up on the railing and face the building. Climb up and lay down. You get a great view of the tower and if you crawl forward a bit to the edge you can see every direction an enemy can come at you from. The 2nd spot is say if you are leaving the tower. Take a left where the ramps split 4 ways. At the bottom jog slight right and go between the building into the water. Turn around and crouch up against the left building so you are facing the tower. You only get a view of the partial tower and the ramp that you just came down but it still gets you quite a few kills against idiots who still think the tower is a good spot.

Last is the Cliff: These are a bit more complicated so bear with me. You know where the pathway is behind the Catacombs? That is where you will be sniping. I know it limits the map a lot but you will be amazed at how many people try to sneak thru there. First spot is when you go up the stairs that lead from the Catacomb door to the big rock. Right before you hit the big rock turn into that patch of grass between it and the wall. Turn to the weeds on your right and crawl into them. Move forward just enough until you can see through them. Now you are ready to snipe. 2nd is just opposite from where you are. It's now a great spot so have some betties to put behind you. Just opposite from the first snipe position there is a barricade a few feet before the door. It kinda has a bowed shape to it. Just lay down behind it,drop some betties behind you(probably 1 in the doorway and 1 just around the corner behind you as well), now you are sniping that same pathway but from opposite ends. Comes in handy once the enemy gets a clue where you were sniping at just switch to the other. That way when they try to sneak up on you the get sniped from the other end instead. Really has to piss them off. If you don't know where the positions are that I was talking about are or if my descriptions suck just let me know and maybe we'll get on together and you can follow me to them.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 11:34 am

Man thats some good input!

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 11:37 am

DV8mAn wrote:Man thats some good input!

Thanks.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 12:23 pm

I got all that O.K.

I have one...

On Castle: On the courtyard part of the map, with the big raised square and the long thin ally
    beside it. With all the red railings by the stairs. If you climb on the little rocks next to the top
    of the stairs and jump over onto the rail leading toward the tunnel,follow the railing toward
    the tunnel. If you jump toward the top of the doorway you can land on the ledge above it.
    You can see the towers on both ends,more the main one,but still a lil glimpse of the small one.
    The view gives you full advantage of the guys running from the building to the tower and back.
    If you get close enough to the rock you can see through the roof into the tunnel also,so you'll
    know if anyone is coming.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 2:19 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:I got all that O.K.

I have one...

On Castle: On the courtyard part of the map, with the big raised square and the long thin ally
    beside it. With all the red railings by the stairs. If you climb on the little rocks next to the top
    of the stairs and jump over onto the rail leading toward the tunnel,follow the railing toward
    the tunnel. If you jump toward the top of the doorway you can land on the ledge above it.
    You can see the towers on both ends,more the main one,but still a lil glimpse of the small one.
    The view gives you full advantage of the guys running from the building to the tower and back.
    If you get close enough to the rock you can see through the roof into the tunnel also,so you'll
    know if anyone is coming.

Good one. Never knew that 1. Thanks.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 6:43 pm

I have a great hiding spot for makin and Castle. i can`t really describe them well, I`d have to show you

but in these spots I`ll only die if i do something wrong and kill myself lol

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 8:39 pm

thanks guys.
    flud ur going to have to show me the ones at cliffside

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 1:00 am

pmann7 wrote:thanks guys.
    flud ur going to have to show me the ones at cliffside

Not a problem. Anytime pmann

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 2:04 am

yb dellik wrote:I`d have to show you

but in these spots I`ll only die if i do something wrong and kill myself lol

LOL@ this^

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 6:49 pm

That`s what happens lol
    On my spot in makin, once you are there you are stuck and the only way you can get out of the area is dying from falling

Post  Guest 8th February 2009, 10:38 am

yo guys we haqve to start practicing

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 28th March 2024, 8:21 pm