Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Just played against my first Wii Trooper

Just played against my first Wii Trooper Empty Just played against my first Wii Trooper

Post  Guest 29th January 2009, 11:02 pm

Gotta say, wasn't impressed. Makin. Host ended early (imagine that). we lost 240 - 160. Since it ended early didn't see the stats but I gotta believe I killed him more than he killed me. I thought wt was an exclusive group?? Unless it was just an impersonator, I was not impressed and I'm not that good of a player. Point here people is optimism...

Just played against my first Wii Trooper Empty Re: Just played against my first Wii Trooper

Post  Guest 30th January 2009, 8:38 am

I played against a few also. I think,not sure though,but pretty pos.[wT] JTR
    And a few others. They usually go like 26-18. If you play a smart game and
    roll a 20-5,you can see they run right into harms way thinking they can't die.
    So yes,I do agree there is a confident feel about winning against them.

Just played against my first Wii Trooper Empty Re: Just played against my first Wii Trooper

Post  Guest 30th January 2009, 8:42 am

It was [wT]JTR
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 30th January 2009, 8:50 pm

DV8mAn wrote:Gotta say, wasn't impressed. Makin. Host ended early (imagine that). we lost 240 - 160. Since it ended early didn't see the stats but I gotta believe I killed him more than he killed me. I thought wt was an exclusive group?? Unless it was just an impersonator, I was not impressed and I'm not that good of a player. Point here people is optimism...
    yesterday my pwnage made 5 or more people end game early, like one kill away, and the worse part is that i join mostly in the middle of a game, Sons-a-bitches!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 9:00 am