Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites

Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites Empty Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 12:55 am

Vesper and I were absolutely owning everyone. We went 756 - 127 on dome and 640-218 on upeaval. My apologies, but we were rolling and couldn't stop!!!

Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites Empty Re: Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 1:42 am

It's O.K. with me. I did get an invite from you,but it said something about it being full.

Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites Empty Re: Sorry guys for not accepting all the invites

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 11:35 am

Yeah I got the same thing. Kept saying server was full. So I said hell with it and went to bed.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 12:45 pm

On our last match on Upheaval something weird happened to me,I got killed and didn't respawn,I was stuck on the place just watching the rest of the match.
    And there was a place at Courtyard close to some stairs where I got stuck and couldnt move,until someone came and shot me.
    Many strange things happened in 1 night.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 12:48 pm

Upeaval was strange. my screen froze twice for a couple seconds and then came back. Dont understand what was going on. We won anyways!

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 1:08 pm

And this one time......at band camp....

:lol!:

I was stuck in place a few times in diff. maps. It happens. I hope you both never see what I
    did once.And I hope I never see it again either.
    Seen a guy crouch next to the canoe in makin,crept up behind him,unloaded on him,he didn't die.
    Stuck a sticky on him a ran back a bit,didn't die. I ran up and knifed him a bunch,still nothing.
    thought he was frozen till he turned around and shot me with a pistol. Invincibility glitch?
    Lets hope not.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 1:19 pm

ive heard there is an invincibility glitch floating around out there.

Post  Guest 3rd February 2009, 6:53 pm

VesperLynd wrote:On our last match on Upheaval something weird happened to me,I got killed and didn't respawn,I was stuck on the place just watching the rest of the match.
    And there was a place at Courtyard close to some stairs where I got stuck and couldnt move,until someone came and shot me.
    Many strange things happened in 1 night.

You have to change your class and you`ll be alright.

I`ve only got stuck for no reason once and i hated it.
    I actually think i ran into someone invincible. It would show i made contact with my gun but after hitting him 20 times he turned around and got a headshot with his pistol.

Post  Guest 4th February 2009, 1:07 am

DV8mAn wrote:ive heard there is an invincibility glitch floating around out there.

Yes there is an invisibility thing going around but I wouldn't suggest it. I have it in good sources that the people who use it will be dealt with in a most displeasing way.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:03 am