Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Somethin I was thinkin about.

Somethin I was thinkin about. Empty Somethin I was thinkin about.

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 2:27 pm

I was looking at my score(not too think heavily about it) but just to see what its gotten up too. Then I looked at my rank,other stats,and started wondering what my win/lose ratio was? LMAO!! I bet that's in the toilet. Not that I care,cause that stat is useless. We all know if you leave a match you get a loss. Only to be thrown back in the same one you left,to leave again,another loss......stupid set-up.

Which got me thinking about something. I tend to get into the 9-4 range during a match,and if I'm bored trying to hunt for ppl,or watching ppl camp,(which is 80% of the time) I leave. Now I do this alot when I don't play with you guys/gal. Sometimes it's not by choice(power flux/connection interupted/host is laggy).

Before I was playing with you guys I had this tendency to do it ALOT.
    Because I always leave,and never add the win or loss bonus, I wonder what my score and rank would be? This all came about because I seen some of your ranks going up fast and I was like,"why isn't mine"? By myself in the morning I do 24-4 type matches alot? What's goin on? Probably cause I don't stick around till the end enough for the little boost in points it gives you XP wise. At least I know my score/rank most of the time can directly come from kills alone since I nix off the bonus.

Thoughts on this anyone?

Somethin I was thinkin about. Empty Re: Somethin I was thinkin about.

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 6:33 pm

you're gonna take the loss anyways for leaving the match early. stick it out till the end and get the bonus points.
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 12th February 2009, 7:09 pm

DV8mAn wrote:you're gonna take the loss anyways for leaving the match early. stick it out till the end and get the bonus points.
    Yeah, what he said. So whats the point of leaving man?

Post  Guest 12th February 2009, 10:27 pm

Well I did state that sometimes its by a fault not my own. I get on early AM when I get out of work,and sometimes I randomly get kicked by the host.With the power issue thats a another thing entirely.

But if I'm playing with none of you guys....

Im not gonna keep getting killed by a guy shooting RN's the whole match(landing shots 20 feet away) because he has no skill with a gun. It is no longer fun to play,so why stay?

If i'm skipping all over and empty all my ammo trying to kill ppl cause of the horrible lag,again not my fault,but I don't have to put up with it either.

I was just lookin for an opinion. I know their my xp points anyway. If I piss them away or not. Thanx

Post  Guest 13th February 2009, 12:11 am

I hate thoes people who use bazookas or rifle nades i just leave the match if they over use it, its just too stupid...

Post  Guest 13th February 2009, 9:03 am

^^ this....

Exactly what I mean. It's like dude,yea you killed me twice with RN's,but the minute you had nothing but ammo to fire out of that gun,I pwnd you every time.

RN's/Zooks= no skill

When its over used,its annoying. No real soldier would have acsess to that many RN's. I wish they would limit your nades and heavier stuff to so many a round.

Post  Guest 13th February 2009, 2:03 pm

if u find ure self in a game wid:

[COC]light w

LEAVE he just uses his rns and grenades then just walks in and deliberately gets killed

this way he gets like 30 kills to 10 deaths evry blooomin game

he usually goes on hardcore

7 out of 10 of my last hcs ive been agenst him and thats all hes dun

Just thought u shud no

Hobo

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 5:33 pm