Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how)

Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how)

Post  Guest 16th February 2009, 10:52 pm

Is it the rock near the Marine's start?

Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how) - Page 2 Empty Re: Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how)

Post  Guest 16th February 2009, 10:54 pm

I can`t really explain it. It`s the huge rock you have to go around. you can go through it too.
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

Post  Grim 16th February 2009, 10:58 pm

go right through it??? hahah
    sweet
    u can sneak behind people and knife em

Post  Guest 16th February 2009, 10:58 pm

Oh! Where that sniping tower is right?

Post  Guest 16th February 2009, 10:59 pm

lol no that`s not what I meant.

Post  Guest 16th February 2009, 11:00 pm

LeoPrinceGX wrote:Oh! Where that sniping tower is right?

sniping tower?I wouln`t say thats a tower but I think you know where I`m talking about

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 12:10 am

Just did the Asylum glitch in a match and it works flawlessly.
    I sat up there with no ammo for more than half the match though lol
    I forgot to put a sniper in my class

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 10:51 am

Shaq, show me these on Friday. Invite me to private match. Interested in Cliffside, Asylum roof, and upheaval roofs.

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 11:00 am

shaq, u r going to have to show me the upheaval and asylum

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 11:01 am

yer me too

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 11:02 am

okay I`ll show you all.
    If i catch you on later pmann/hobo I`ll show you.

okay they take awhile to teach.
    you`ll need to rocket jump.
    I think it took about an hour for srg king to do both of them.

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 11:04 am

wen u goin on shaq

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 11:08 am

I got school till close to 3 so you`ll see me later today.

The roofs at Upheaval require satchel jmping or rocket jumping
    If you can`t do those two, i can show only 2 roofs you can do in a match. I`m not sure if you can do anymore in a regular match but I`ll see.
    the rest of the roofs need those jumps +double health. I could still show the roofs if you can`t do the jumps though

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 11:10 am

ive dun rocket jumps before altho not many and i find it quite hard

any tips?

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 6:43 pm

Aim as far down as you can then jump and fire
    Make sure you jump first.

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 6:52 pm

i i want the upheaval ones my bro got into the room in the brunt out house

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 7:26 pm

Just got on my 3rd roof at Upheaval without double health.It can be done by rocket jumping or satchel jumping

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 9:23 pm

I`m so disapointed in my glitch at asylum...

I pulled it off within 20 seconds at the start of the match and then got 3 quick kills with my Ba. 2 were headshots.

Then I got stuck...completely stuck. i couldn`t move left/right. All I could do was spin.

I was a perfect target for the enemy.
    So i killed myself with a gernade.I spawned next to a teammate of mine who I freaked out when i floated above him. He would shoot at me and run in circles around me making him an easy target for the enemy and would get himself killed lol.
    He then followed me throughout the rest of the match hoping I`d repeat my glitch for him to see.I didn`t. I ran around getting 10 more kills with my .357( I love using pistols as guns)

When i show you these glitch make sure no one is around to see you. i wouldn`t want to see someone pulling off these glitches every time i visit the map.

oh and i`ll demonstrate where you get stuck when I show it.

Also I can now get on 3 roofs without double health at Hangar.
    2 require satchel or rocket jumping. The other is satchel only.

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:14 pm

i got on that middle roof the big one on cliff on rocket or sachel :D

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:43 pm

:?:

Without double health?

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:46 pm

i ment with out rocket or sachel

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:48 pm

oh
    I don`t really understand where you are talking about.

could you show me?

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:50 pm

ya i will

but maybe it was a fluke of me getting up there

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:51 pm

now?

Is it the tall rock that isn`t that big where you start?

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:54 pm

not now my bro on but its near the u.s start point and its near that snipeing spot

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content