Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Chigger`s Results

Chigger`s Results

Post  Guest on 5th April 2009, 1:03 pm

idk...
    FFa, you were last, but it was out of 3 so not that bad.
    We lost the Tdm and you did really bad...3-22?
    Then you killed me on a 6 streak for no reason. no enimies around.

I suggest getting re-tested by someone else, no rec from me.

Also, Do you use the Mp40 on every map? I suggest using a different weapon, because you seem to not be doing to good with it.
    Also, at the FFA on Dome, your betties were easiy seen. were you in a rush puting them down?

Re: Chigger`s Results

Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 10:42 pm

Well what can I say, I have good days and bad.. I really don't play to much Hardcore deathmatch so it kinda threw me off when you went that way, yes I really could have done better I admit. I have been workin' on it though, I have been playing it a whole lot more now. Juggernaut really does not mean anything there and I think I do need to do some reconfig on my weapon and perks for hardcore. Live and learn I guess. Oh and about the kill, sorry bout that. I feel like a noob when it comes to hardcore. Ohh and the betties were down everywhere because I was in a hurry because it seemed like everytime I turned around one of you were on top of me so I just started laying them while I was running hoping to get some kills. lol..

Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 10:44 pm

I can play with you, but it wont be till thurs or fri. BTW, my butt smells like flowers.

Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 10:45 pm

Chigger wrote:Well what can I say, I have good days and bad.. I really don't play to much Hardcore deathmatch so it kinda threw me off when you went that way, yes I really could have done better I admit. I have been workin' on it though, I have been playing it a whole lot more now. Juggernaut really does not mean anything there and I think I do need to do some reconfig on my weapon and perks for hardcore. Live and learn I guess. Oh and about the kill, sorry bout that. I feel like a noob when it comes to hardcore. Ohh and the betties were down everywhere because I was in a hurry because it seemed like everytime I turned around one of you were on top of me so I just started laying them while I was running hoping to get some kills. lol..

I understand the good/bad days.
    K, next time we`ll go into TDM, so I can see you at your best. :D

Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 10:46 pm

AlcoholicA wrote:I can play with you, but it wont be till thurs or fri. BTW, my butt smells like flowers.

lolz...

Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 10:47 pm

Sounds good. Ill have my gameface on hopefully. Im gonna work on my setup a little until then.

Post  Guest on 7th April 2009, 10:49 pm

one of the good things about me is I am pretty reliable to be on and playing.. Im kinda addicted if ya know what I mean.. lol Its pretty much an everynight thing at least for a little while.

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 7:56 am

lol add me
    i was like that at first on hardcore but if ure just more careful its easier to kill and also ull find it easier on tdm

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 6:42 pm

added

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 6:44 pm

added me

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 6:46 pm

your added too..
    my code is 060316147837

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 6:54 pm

i'll added u i'll be on around 730 till 8 then 9till 10 maybe

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 9:03 pm

i did a 1v1
    dome him 10-7 i think
    castel me 11-2
    he okay

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 9:15 pm

i played som vet matches with him he has potental

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 9:32 pm

Thanks flack. man you did me in on the castle.. every time I turned around you were there.. ESP or something. I couldn't sneak up on you for nothing. Ill get ya again one of these days.. lol :afro:

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 9:41 pm

nice hideing spot on castle my bro showed me that one it works

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 10:04 pm

you talking about the one where you sit on the ledge and shoot my head off about a dozen times. Yeah I think I knew about that one too, I just never thought it would work so I never try it. lol..

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 10:09 pm

im ready to play an all out bloodmatch with yall and see how many times I get blasted and also see if or how many I can take out. lol.. Umm you guys gotta use handguns though.. hahaha. nahh I think I could take a couple of ya.. :roll: maybe.. actually it would be better to be in the clan and shoot others but I gotta get in first. hint hint..

Last edited by Chigger on 8th April 2009, 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 10:10 pm

no the dog hideing spot

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 10:12 pm

flackmonkey wrote:no the dog hideing spot

hmm.. maybe I didnt see that one I was too busy running around trying not to get shot.. :lol: I just know you were blasting me from every angle.

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 10:18 pm

lol

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 10:32 pm

Chigger wrote:im ready to play an all out bloodmatch with yall and see how many times I get blasted and also see if or how many I can take out. lol.. Umm you guys gotta use handguns though.. hahaha. nahh I think I could take a couple of ya.. :roll: maybe.. actually it would be better to be in the clan and shoot others but I gotta get in first. hint hint..

*gives rec* ^

Flack, I think I know where you`re talking about.

Post  Guest on 8th April 2009, 11:22 pm

thanks Shaqtastic. hopefully my name will be in blue here soon.. I need to get me a WtF tag..

Post  Guest on 9th April 2009, 11:04 pm

This dude gets my rec. Wants to be active, wants to learn. Anyone that'll sit thru a 40 min 1v1 is worth it. Results are so/so now. After some team training in HC, I only see upside. Kudos to Chiggy for dedication!

Post  Guest on 9th April 2009, 11:09 pm

*agrees* ^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th November 2017, 1:05 am