Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com


    HCTDM anyone?

    Share

    Guest
    Guest

    HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 12:09 am

    From what I can gather,the clans set up private matches somewhat in the style of HC.
    Personally,I land almost 90% of my shots on the body. On regular TDM I'm horrible.
    Seriously,I can't hit the side of a barn. BUT....On HC I can roam around and get 31-6 scores.
    Once I got use to HC it's actually hard for me to play TDM. Just in case anyone notices I suck
    at it.So if you swear you keep hittin' someone and they don't go down,try HC. You don't even
    need stopping power.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 12:15 am

    lets play HCTDM guyssssss now noww now

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 1:58 am

    You know what? Go set up a private match on Asylum one night,and go to the settings
    in the bottom right and turn on HC. Asylum+HC=sick.

    Call me....(invite)

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 9:21 am

    Sgt Mac wrote:From what I can gather,the clans set up private matches somewhat in the style of HC.
    Personally,I land almost 90% of my shots on the body. On regular TDM I'm horrible.
    Seriously,I can't hit the side of a barn. BUT....On HC I can roam around and get 31-6 scores.
    Once I got use to HC it's actually hard for me to play TDM. Just in case anyone notices I suck
    at it.So if you swear you keep hittin' someone and they don't go down,try HC. You don't even
    need stopping power.

    I've thought about going HC, but my current style doesn't fair well statistically. Run n Gun, draw enemy fire so they show themselves. Lemme shadow you thru a few private matches so I can learn the ropes better and maybe I can migrate over to HC.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 11:33 am

    Dv8...
    That sounds good to me. Wheelz,Vesp,Fufie and myself had a private HC on Asylym
    sunday night. Personally I prefer it. It helped me kill tons more people. I can't land
    headshots for shit and that doesn't matter in HC.But if your not into playing it much,
    or at all,these are my suggestions...

    The 3 things I do know about HC.
    1.Check the map often to see where your team is.Just a quick glance. I pay attention to
    what direction they are aiming. It helps me to know they have that area covered. It helps in
    planning your movement a bit.
    2.Stopping power is not needed in HC.Almost every weapon will kill with minimal ammo. And
    you don't need to hit headshots. I've shot guys in the crotch and they've died. My method is
    to spray a short burst from one side to the next across the body. Done deal. The Tommy,FG,
    and ppsh rule on HC.
    3.I almost never run through doorways or open areas unless I'm on the move from dogs,
    artillery and such.Or I know the area is clear of enemies. When I move into a room its
    always against a wall.The reason I do this personally is because alot of pro's lead shots way
    better than myself,but they don't do well straight on.The mp40 aimed straight kinda fires a spray.
    .',: <<you know,like this.But when they lead shots one bullet gets me all the time.

    Ill be around tues night between 9pm and 4am-ish eastern.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 26th January 2009, 11:47 am

    Lets hook up then. Do you ADS or hip shoot?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 27th January 2009, 2:13 pm

    I hip shoot with the ppsh or fg. Seriously accurate guns. All you got to do is let a
    line stream across a body. Like 4 round burst. Either gun I use bandolier on.
    In the past I used the drum on ppsh and ran out of ammo before I died. Ended up
    picking up enemy guns.

    I personally like FG/bandolier/sleight of hand/second chance w/ magnum.
    Only reason i started using SOH is because I kept getting killed reloading. LOL
    Camo is helpfull though.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 27th January 2009, 2:16 pm

    Sgt Mac wrote:I hip shoot with the ppsh or fg. Seriously accurate guns. All you got to do is let a
    line stream across a body. Like 4 round burst. Either gun I use bandolier on.
    In the past I used the drum on ppsh and ran out of ammo before I died. Ended up
    picking up enemy guns.

    I personally like FG/bandolier/sleight of hand/second chance w/ magnum.
    Only reason i started using SOH is because I kept getting killed reloading. LOL
    Camo is helpfull though.

    I started playing more HC last night. I like the additional challenge of no HUD or map. Kinda forces you to work more as a team. I need to shadow you for a couple matches to learn the ropes, though. Tactics are significantly different than regular tdm.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 27th January 2009, 2:25 pm

    I will be around tonight(tues) after 930 like all night. Till 3am-on.
    I was on this mornin' and blank tried to send me invites,but i was away from the screen and then
    he was gone. I kinda was mad,was gonna hook up with him.
    But I can go on the chat now for a bit,if your around?

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 27th January 2009, 2:31 pm

    Sgt Mac wrote:I will be around tonight(tues) after 930 like all night. Till 3am-on.
    I was on this mornin' and blank tried to send me invites,but i was away from the screen and then
    he was gone. I kinda was mad,was gonna hook up with him.
    But I can go on the chat now for a bit,if your around?

    On chat now.
    avatar
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

    Number of posts : 424
    Age : 29
    Location : Killa Cali
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  stewie on 28th January 2009, 7:01 am

    Ok then guys, I will start hosting HCTDM for us to get the feel going


    _________________
    [WtF] Blown Fc: 1547-9424-9119

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Guest on 28th January 2009, 12:44 pm

    The only reason I said the other clans do it HC style is because of the ability to
    change the settings depending on conditions. I'm not sure,but I think all gamebattles
    matches are TDM? It's still good to do both,mix it up.

    Sponsored content

    Re: HCTDM anyone?

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 23rd October 2017, 5:57 am