Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how)

Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how) - Page 3 Empty Re: Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how)

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 1:01 pm

:geek:

I still don`t understand where...
    i`m going to try to find a map.

Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how) - Page 3 Empty Re: Glitches possible to do in a random TDM.(Ask to see how)

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 1:05 pm

lol i show
    now

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 5:46 pm

That glitchcan be great if you pull it off. it can either work on your 1st try or your 30th try.

Also all my gltiches at Makin work with normal health and are done with rocket or satchel jumping. I don`t think i found 10, i only think there is 8 or 9.

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 6:30 pm

Just did the cliffside glitch flack, by rocket jumping with normal health. it cannot be done with satchels though.

I also am now able to get on the roof at castle. This is different than the one everyone already knows or has seen.
    It can be done by satchel and rocket jumping with normal health. the satchels for this are extremely difficult and you have to jump perfectly for it.

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 10:43 pm

Thanks DV8mAn for accepting the ivite. i wanted you and Grim to see me do the castle glitch, then do a match together.

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 12:19 am

yb dellik wrote:Thanks DV8mAn for accepting the ivite. i wanted you and Grim to see me do the castle glitch, then do a match together.

Quit changin your f-in name and I'll accept the invite. Didn't know who the hell you were. The castle glitch is amazing! ftmfw!!!!

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 12:25 am

oh yeah sorry lol
    I get tired of the same name.

Yeah that glitch rules. If you start out at the right spot you can pull it off in the beggining of the match

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content