Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

2 posters

people still talking smack about us

Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

people still talking smack about us Empty people still talking smack about us

Post  Grim 17th February 2009, 6:11 pm

so the other night i got on the cod forums and some guy was talking sh*t about hero and how we only have noobs in the clan
    this is his post

"Srg. King you will fit in this clan great. They all love the noob tubes, especially (WtF)hero. Played like 4 or 5 TDM with him on the other team, needless to say I owned him and his k/d ratio can't be that good he was behind every match at least by 6. So if you like the noob tube it's for you."
    it was in the thread wheelz made to recruit
    his name on the cod forums is moprint, u guys heard of him??know if hes good??

after that i posted my fc and told him to post his so i can have a 1v1 or 4v4
    so far he hasnt posted anything but if he wants a 4v4 i need 3 more of you guys that want in on this guy
    i want the best from the clan cus i dont want my challenge to back fire i want to prove to him and the other haters wrong
    if it happens we need to record

people still talking smack about us Empty Re: people still talking smack about us

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 6:44 pm

lol

people still talking smack about us Empty Re: people still talking smack about us

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 6:50 pm

wow
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Grim 17th February 2009, 8:00 pm

so now the wii troopers talking smack????
    check our chat box

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 10:21 pm

They are just jealous. Who gives a crap what they think

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 10:33 pm

This^

Post  Guest 17th February 2009, 10:37 pm

We are just here to have fun anyway, not be like "Oh we are the best clan ever, nobody can beat us." They can all crawl back in their hole and never come back.
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Grim 17th February 2009, 11:19 pm

aight my bad for bringing it up ill just ignore future similar incidents

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 12:49 am

Stewie right from the start said this was a laid back group for ppl with lives outside of gaming. If you feel insulted by some guy,who obviously hasn't played against too many of us,then 1vs1 him. I've played a few wT guys on HC,and seriously,I can talk shit for days about how horrible they were. I've seen one of them using RN's while dogs were out. Come on now, RN's=no skill. That's not a good clan representation(wT) for your members to go around RNing and talking smack.He should know who his clan lets in before he assumes we go around "toobing" ppl. I have NEVER unlocked,or plan to use RN's. I've used the FT like 5 times. So don't take this too seriously.Ppl who are "short" in certain areas have to feel good about themselves somehow.
    Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Grim 18th February 2009, 2:59 am

aight man
    when i read it i wasnt having a bad day so i guess it got me more heated
    and ur right we are a laid back clan so i shouldnt trip about it
    once again sorry for posting and wasting ur guys time with this thread

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 11:33 am

A few thoughts after reading this thread:

1. Don't be sorry for defending the clan. It's an admirable trait.
    2. You need a 4th to beat the shit out of this guy, PM me.
    3. We try to be laid back and let this stuff roll off without incident, but there's a threshold to how much one can take.
    4. (speaking for myself) In my experiences, we are stronger as a team than solo, so if this guy response, go for the 4 on 4. what clan is he with?

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 8:13 pm

If you need help kickin this guys ass count me in ill beat the shit out of him! (i get mad easily because i have red hair) :twisted:

Post  Guest 18th February 2009, 10:02 pm

I'm not saying that what you did was wrong, I'm just saying that they need to mind their own buisness, or one day they are going to get it

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 12:20 am

Mr.Ripper wrote:If you need help kickin this guys ass count me in ill beat the shit out of him! (i get mad easily because i have red hair) :twisted:

I get it ... my wife has red hair. What they say is true!! lol

Post  Guest 21st February 2009, 4:37 pm

DV8mAn wrote:
    Mr.Ripper wrote:If you need help kickin this guys ass count me in ill beat the shit out of him! (i get mad easily because i have red hair) :twisted:

I get it ... my wife has red hair. What they say is true!! lol

Ever since i was a little kid ive had anger issues i still do but i can control it better. Thats what makes me a good CoD WaW player i take my rage out on other players. :D
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 23rd February 2009, 2:36 pm

LeoPrinceGX wrote:They are just jealous. Who gives a crap what they think
    yes, and I honestly think rotely can own there whole clan 1 by 1

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 15th May 2024, 7:23 am