Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Regarding Sgt Mac

Regarding Sgt Mac Empty Regarding Sgt Mac

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 1:04 am

I have made a decision about my limited online time....

My hours at work are going back to 40 in the near future and I will have tons of AM time,and 2-3 nights a week. Thus,I was thinking of changing my unavailable day to sat. nights. Of course in the hopes of playing more often with you guys.And being available for some clan wars. I'm also ONLY going to be playing HC for the time being.I have been downright nasty playing it in the morning rackin up near 40 a match,but at night with any match im in I've been horrible. SO....I have been reading SUN TZU's "The art of war" for some insight, and it has drivin me in this direction.By the time I get comfortable using a weapon that makes me a good player,I get up in levels and start using other weapons. Prestige and start all over. My initial thought was practice every weapon,but the book makes me think otherwise. "DO WHAT YOU KNOW" is a constant.I figuire if I play till I max out everything,then I can create the classes I want,with the weapons i'm good at,and play the style that benefits me and the way I play.I also noticed that when I'm invited to a game of regular TDM or Veteran i'm completely lost. I don't practice these enough to be effective.I end up ALWAYS USING the mp40 half-assed and running around aimlesslly. I know in the past I said whatever you want to play,but i'm being realistic with myself. If we were going to play TDM against a clan in a war,of course I would play TDM exclusively for days before the match to practice. But for now i'm going to stick with "what I know" and play in a single style rather than jump all over 3 different modes and be erratic.

So HC matches for me for now.I want to get use to NOT shooting my team mates,making smart decisions,and focusing more.I'm reading up and doing what I can to become a better player. I hope everyone gets what I mean? ANYTIME anyone wants to jump on HC and level it up,invite me.

Current date/time is 17th May 2024, 5:52 am