Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

EW war discussion

EW war discussion Empty EW war discussion

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 11:47 am

I think its a good idea that we have some semblance of a game plan going into this war. I have no idea what maps, hosting, etc is in play this evening. Based on what I can gather, ew utilizes snipers with group smg support and war on regular TDM. We need teamwork and a gameplan to combat this. Let's discuss this ahead on the war, last time we looked like noobs and I think we can do better this time around. comments anyone.

EW war discussion Empty Re: EW war discussion

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 12:57 pm

i havent been able to get in contact with them they were supposed to post on our forums but they havent. u can try going to elitew.tk

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 2:49 pm

To be honest,I've played 2 EW guys on HC once. They were on the opposite team,I think it was dome? They do like to use rifles. I had the only pos. score and we capped out the 750 in 5 mins. If that is any hint to what to expect? The very minute I seen the EW challenge I kept thinking we should wreck these guys for certain. I'd stay clear of makin,court,and dome. If they are going to snipe,it would be easy to let them set up and sit there like fools. Wait them out if they are sniping,make them come to you with their rifles. Only advice I have,it worked on dome for me.

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 6:40 pm

What? its today?

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 6:43 pm

No idea shaq. I chatted with some of them on their chatbox today and they had no idea of timing etc, although they knew it was on. Also think they like to use nades based on how their conversation was going...

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 6:44 pm

i tryed gpoing back to tdm reg got smoked through me out of wack to lol

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 6:45 pm

I`d rather be killed by an RG than an MP40...

Post  Guest 19th February 2009, 6:47 pm

yb dellik wrote:I`d rather be killed by an RG than an MP40...

i'm on the fence on that one..

Post  Guest 20th February 2009, 8:26 am

I've killed alot of ppl with the mp40,so I can't really talk about that one. LOL

But I know i've never use RN's ever.Nor do I have a desire to unlock them. Here are my thoughts after reading 12 pages of topics on Gamefaqs...

Almost any weapon aside from a pistol or shotty is considered noobish now. PPL have been complaining about the FG and MG's left and right. They complain about mp40's and SMG's in general. They call ppl who camp with rifles or BA's and plant betties noobs. I really don't care what weapon an enemy uses,you good with whatever your good with. I only find the RN's annoying,not noobish. It fit's for me into the non-realistic genre. How many nades could 1 man possibly carry around in an actuall battle scenario? I would go as far as to say they should even limit the regular nades you get per match. So if these guys are going to RN the whole game,it's up to you if you want to play them. If they say no,cause they can't use RN's,then that's something to post on GFQS. These guys back out cause they can't use RN's. If we chose to battle them with RN's available and they cream us,we could always say all they did was RN. So totally up to whoever is setting this up. Keep us informed anyway.

Post  Guest 20th February 2009, 1:06 pm

i unlocked rn last perstige i use them like 2games to see what there like and there kinda a skill to them but i still hate getting killed by them
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 24th February 2009, 8:11 pm

Well who ever we can get a war with lets go through with it guys

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content