Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

ATTN: Stewie

ATTN: Stewie Empty ATTN: Stewie

Post  Guest 24th February 2009, 9:21 am

Hey Stewie,

Thanx for the 1vs1 headshots only practice!! As you can see,i'm trying like hell to practice the Garand,but I suck nuts at headshots and pistol use.I also need dog knifing practice(which now I go lookin for them sometimes) LOL

2 on Dome and I think I died about 30 times and only managed to kill you 4.LOL
    I had betties and grenades and such,but I didn't want to use them,or switch to a SMG or MG. I wanted to practice the dot layout for headshots. I kinda knew thats what was up.

Seriously,it was good. I learned alot in 2 matches. I'm trying the duck and weave,circle/Q straffing,and just going 1 on 1 in a firefight i'm trying to learn where I have to lay the dot to actually hit. Almost all of my pistol/garand shots I noticed(even when lead shooting) kept hitting your chest. So I know i'm doing well enough with the garand as far as landing shots go. It's the headshots I dont do well with. If you get bored,go look at how many kills I have,and keep in mind I only have just under 2,000 headshots. So that tells you something there,LOL

I kept tryin to get srgking in on it,but invites i guess didn't get to him. Thats why I did the HC at the end,was hoping to see him in action.

I'll do 2 or so practice ffa's. Usually after that im good.

ATTN: Stewie Empty Re: ATTN: Stewie

Post  Guest 24th February 2009, 9:27 am

Damn Sarge, you picked the hardest rifle to work with!

Post  Guest 24th February 2009, 11:05 am

It always takes me awhile to figure out we`re doin headshots only...

I heard dogs bite to the right so just knife to the right when they are coming at you.

I wouln`t do this in hardcore though.

Post  Guest 24th February 2009, 12:55 pm

It's the "cling" noise that gets me,LOL

I kinda like the Garand. On regular HC i've been doing o.k. with it. I unlocked the suppresor and I like it on Makin. I recently went 15-3 with it there,so its gettin better. The dog thing I'm gettin use to,but it will take time.Whenever someone calls em' I'm always good for at least 3-4 deaths.LOL
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

Post  stewie 24th February 2009, 8:02 pm

Sgt Mac wrote:Hey Stewie,

Thanx for the 1vs1 headshots only practice!! As you can see,i'm trying like hell to practice the Garand,but I suck nuts at headshots and pistol use.I also need dog knifing practice(which now I go lookin for them sometimes) LOL

2 on Dome and I think I died about 30 times and only managed to kill you 4.LOL
    I had betties and grenades and such,but I didn't want to use them,or switch to a SMG or MG. I wanted to practice the dot layout for headshots. I kinda knew thats what was up.

Seriously,it was good. I learned alot in 2 matches. I'm trying the duck and weave,circle/Q straffing,and just going 1 on 1 in a firefight i'm trying to learn where I have to lay the dot to actually hit. Almost all of my pistol/garand shots I noticed(even when lead shooting) kept hitting your chest. So I know i'm doing well enough with the garand as far as landing shots go. It's the headshots I dont do well with. If you get bored,go look at how many kills I have,and keep in mind I only have just under 2,000 headshots. So that tells you something there,LOL

I kept tryin to get srgking in on it,but invites i guess didn't get to him. Thats why I did the HC at the end,was hoping to see him in action.

I'll do 2 or so practice ffa's. Usually after that im good.
    Good games and I was taking your weapon when I ran out of pistol ammo. I would use the grand, and kill you with your own gun.

And how you said that you had to hit me in the top chest, I was strait head shooting you. So that brings me to, Was I laggy?

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 8:03 am

LOL@killing me with my own gun. Good stuff! NO,no lagg at all. There were a few momments were it seemed skippy,but 90% lag free.The comment about the hitting in the chest was about me landing shots. In regular HC its all you have to do. I know I can land the shots on the body like all day,but headshots for me are difficult.

I would say if anyone wanted headshot tips to see you. :P

Like I said,i needed the practice. :D

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 12th May 2024, 4:56 pm