Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

2 posters

syphilis results

Grim
    Grim
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 364
    Registration date : 2009-01-30

syphilis results Empty syphilis results

Post  Grim 24th February 2009, 8:11 pm

first test
    was in dome i won 70 to 40
    then in asylum i won 50 to 35

second test
    it was me and him with 2 random people in HCTDM
    on both matches he has positive k/d

he gets my rec
    stewie
    stewie
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 424
    Registration date : 2009-01-19

syphilis results Empty Re: syphilis results

Post  stewie 24th February 2009, 11:08 pm

This guy needs to warm up fast if he really wants in. Right guys. 8)

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 12:43 am

he did well on 4 of us vs public. I'm happy.

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 8:15 am

I of all people probably have the least kills a game. BUT i'm rarely negative in public matches. 95% of the time I post a positive score,or come back from a negative one. Consistant play of a positive nature against any level of opponent speaks volumes to me. If you went 9-4,20-17,or whatever,as long as its posotive will always contribute to the team. I think if someone during testing has a lower score than desired by the tester to be rec'd,maybe they need to be seen in action more to see if they are consistant? IMO

syphilis results Empty am i in?

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 7:44 am

so i've been playing and testing for 3 sessions and 2 days now, i've played with shaq, king, dv8, and king...um could use some feed back last nite we played well together, always won haven't lost yet and had positive k/d, my most positive contribution was being 25-2...all be honest the 1vs1, and 2vs2 format is a little new to me and takes some getting use to-not my best showing. and thats what people were commenting on. i'm patient but just don't know whats going on?
    -syphilis
    fc3523-5837-9450

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 10:54 am

You got my rec, you were great last night.

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 11:34 am

I see three recs ... Stewie, bless it please so he can get the tags on.

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 5:17 pm

I was able to jump on a match with him,and not at my best.(after being awake for over 24 hrs) I was dragging arse. I believe we both went 10-8 or 10-6?

Syph,in case you didn't notice,I kept "timing out" alot that match. I wasn't really concerned with my performance anyway. It's one of the breif times I get to see any applicant in action. Rather than look at scores and stat production,I have recently taken' up looking at positioning,style of play,weapon use,and what you decide to do with the terrain and such as far as stealth and smart play.

I like the fact that your not a RN/zook guy and actually have skill with guns.Couple that with positive scores and I see no reason why I wouldn't play with you.If your even better with a group of us,(say 3 or 4)great.

Only 1 match,but I payed attention to YOUR play that match. You get my rec.

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 7:28 pm

SWEET!....thanks for the feedback, gone all weekend but i'll be back monday, til then!

Syphilis death statistics for various regions worldwide:
    About 89,000 deaths from syphilis in Africa 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 1,000 deaths from syphilis in The Americas 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 43,000 deaths from syphilis in South East Asia 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 21,000 deaths from syphilis in Eastern Mediterranean 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 1,000 deaths from syphilis in Western Pacific 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)

FC 3523-5837-9450

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 10:29 pm

syphilis wrote:SWEET!....thanks for the feedback, gone all weekend but i'll be back monday, til then!

Syphilis death statistics for various regions worldwide:
    About 89,000 deaths from syphilis in Africa 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 1,000 deaths from syphilis in The Americas 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 43,000 deaths from syphilis in South East Asia 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 21,000 deaths from syphilis in Eastern Mediterranean 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)
    About 1,000 deaths from syphilis in Western Pacific 2002 (The World Health Report, WHO, 2004)

FC 3523-5837-9450
    thats not even a little bit funny ur an asshole

Post  Guest 2nd March 2009, 4:45 pm

have you added my fc??

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 16th May 2024, 5:11 pm