Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Tip for Hardcore TDM

Tip for Hardcore TDM Empty Tip for Hardcore TDM

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 12:04 am

I use a MG42 with stopping power. It only takes like 3 shots to kill the person in HC if u aim at the body and the MG42 has a good fire rate and good capacity. I usually always get 20-32 kills with that combo. It works for me. I dont know if the stopping power is necesarry but HC mode already has increased fire power so this makes it even easier to kill people.

Tip for Hardcore TDM Empty Re: Tip for Hardcore TDM

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 8:28 am

My weapon selects for HC.

1.FG. I got this down to a few rounds a target. But if their straffing,maybe half a clip? At distance this gun is VERY accurate. I've killed ppl across the map,campers,snipers,you name it.NO scope needed,the iron sights are fine.Very steady shot too.

2.M1Garand. I don't do headshots very well,but without stopping power you can kill someone with 1 shot easily. I suppress it for Makin and it works for me. Decent range and power.

3.I do use the MP40. Depending on the map. I use it with betties and either supressed or straight up with the box mag.You don't really need this gun for every map,like some ppl use it for.I find it usefull on boards with alot of cover. PPL always duck in and out of places and the spread fire burst on it covers well in short areas.The SAME can be said for the thompson.Thompson's more accurate,but the mp has more damage.

I never use stopping power on HC. I try to use camo for most boards. Jugg is good on dome and court,but I find without camo i was getting about 5 more deaths a match,cause they knew where to find me.And it speads up the dog streak for the enemy.

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 6:09 pm

stewie wrote:
    K-Fib wrote:I use a MG42 with stopping power. It only takes like 3 shots to kill the person in HC if u aim at the body and the MG42 has a good fire rate and good capacity. I usually always get 20-32 kills with that combo. It works for me. I dont know if the stopping power is necesarry but HC mode already has increased fire power so this makes it even easier to kill people.
    You really don't need stopping power, it just depends on how far your shooting from, and weapon damage

I use stopping power because there is already a extra fire power bonus in HC so this just adds to it

i think its like this:

Normal Mode: 0%
    Normal Mode with Stopping power: 25%
    Hardcore Mode: 50%
    Hardcore Mode with Stopping power: 75%

The more %, the more your bullets do, obviously. Besides what other thing is usefull in Perk 2?

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 6:41 pm

Camo!

Post  Guest 25th February 2009, 7:46 pm

DV8mAn wrote:Camo!

camo is boring, if they get radar and they come to you its better than u finding them as long as your ready and good at close range

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 10:46 pm

i only use camo for sniping

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 10:51 pm

eh camo i don't rlly like it

Post  Guest 26th February 2009, 11:32 pm

exactly the majority does not like camo. Im not saying its bad in some cases but i would say for a overall stopping power is better

Post  Guest 27th February 2009, 12:08 am

Stopping power and juggernaut are useless in HCTDM...

Camo FTW

Post  Guest 27th February 2009, 8:23 am

Camo in HC,if you sit real still,can mess up the dogs alot. I've had them stand in front of me with that dumb look on their faces like,"where is he"? Then they leave. If you use it coupled with dead silence,they hardly even find u.

Post  Guest 27th February 2009, 10:43 pm

Shaqtastic wrote:Stopping power and juggernaut are useless in HCTDM...

Camo FTW

omg i get kills 10x faster in HC with stopping power

Post  Guest 19th March 2009, 4:41 am

Like KILLA said,for sniping. I'm rethinking this a bit. I think each perk has its uses on each map. So i'm not gonna shoot down anyones idea on whats the best perk 2.Each person plays how they do. But I will say this,(in my camo defense)I've used camo a majority of the time and I seem to have no need for an added perk to kill ppl with.Or an added perk for a sliver of extra life.

I even tried slapping on all the useless perks I thought I'd never use(like gasmask/deadsilence) and went on to a public match.It really made no differance in kills for me,but it did make me think about other perks being usefull here and there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 9:34 am