Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Super Glitchers!!!

Super Glitchers!!! Empty Super Glitchers!!!

Post  Guest 12th March 2009, 8:20 pm

Ok i was in a game on cliff side and i saw a person in the place where you glitch to get in that cage. So i shot him. Then couple seconds later i got shot for someone in the cage. Then i figured out that people were responding in there so the whole other team was in the cage. My team lost 😢 .THEN are next map was cliffside??? I didnt know u could get the same map in a row or was it some kind of super glitch. we won the next round. :D but still wondering how they did all that? 😕

Super Glitchers!!! Empty Re: Super Glitchers!!!

Post  Guest 12th March 2009, 8:27 pm

Mr.Ripper wrote:Ok i was in a game on cliff side and i saw a person in the place where you glitch to get in that cage. So i shot him. Then couple seconds later i got shot for someone in the cage. Then i figured out that people were responding in there so the whole other team was in the cage. My team lost 😢 .THEN are next map was cliffside??? I didnt know u could get the same map in a row or was it some kind of super glitch. we won the next round. :D but still wondering how they did all that? 😕

I don`t think you can. They didn`t respawn inside, just respawned close to it and ran to it. same map twice? Did you get cliffside because everybody voted against a map?

Last edited by Shaqtastic on 13th March 2009, 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest 13th March 2009, 7:55 pm

Shaqtastic wrote:
    Mr.Ripper wrote:Ok i was in a game on cliff side and i saw a person in the place where you glitch to get in that cage. So i shot him. Then couple seconds later i got shot for someone in the cage. Then i figured out that people were responding in there so the whole other team was in the cage. My team lost 😢 .THEN are next map was cliffside??? I didnt know u could get the same map in a row or was it some kind of super glitch. we won the next round. :D but still wondering how they did all that? 😕

I don`t think you can. They didn`t respawn inside, just respawned close to it and ran to it. same map twice? Did you get cliffside because everybody voted against a map?

not sure if every body voted against the other map i was looking at my classes. and it was probley hackers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 19th May 2024, 10:58 am