Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Thanks from me: Stewie to Chigger

Thanks from me: Stewie to Chigger Empty Re: Thanks from me: Stewie to Chigger

Post  Guest 17th April 2009, 4:03 pm

Sorry just seen this post.. Have been busy with new site process. Its no problem at all Stewie. I am always glad to help. I hope everyone likes the change. I should have it up and running for everyone right after this weekend. I am always coming across different apps to, so if I see one that will fit the site I will add it to make the site even more fun and functional. For everyone that does know yet the new webpage will be at http://www.worldtacticalforce.com . If you have an error with the site please contact Chigger, Stewie, or Grim. That way it can be fixed.
    I am glad to be part of a great group of people and its a blast playing COD with you all. I am learning a lot from all of you.
    Ohh and dont forget to add me on your friends list. I am not seeing a lot of you at all when I get on the game.

Post  Guest 17th April 2009, 9:34 pm

Yeah I like that the chat is on the front page. Nice job. Oh BTW do I have to make a new account on the new forums?

Post  Guest 18th April 2009, 1:24 pm

Rotley wrote:Yeah I like that the chat is on the front page. Nice job. Oh BTW do I have to make a new account on the new forums?

Yeah you will have to start a new account. I will set you back up when you register over at the new site. You can sign up either on the site or the forum. They both will work.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 20th May 2024, 3:18 am