Go To WorldTacticalForce.com

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

STOP JOINING HERE. THE CORRECT SITE IS WORLDTACTICALFORCE.COM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP SIGNING UP HERE. The correct site is WorldTacticalForce.com

Official 2 v 2 Tourney Thread

Official 2 v 2 Tourney Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Official 2 v 2 Tourney Thread

Post  Guest 7th April 2009, 9:38 pm

flackmonkey wrote:
    AlcoholicA wrote:
    almost7891 wrote:wait, so i have to make an account on OFC's website just to find out my partner's FC?
    thats kinda gay...oh well

Yep. Its called being social. Making new friends. Its free. Only cost a little time....
    freinds who needs them

when spelled correctly, friends are nice to have.

Post  Guest 7th April 2009, 10:36 pm

AlcoholicA wrote:
    flackmonkey wrote:
    AlcoholicA wrote:
    almost7891 wrote:wait, so i have to make an account on OFC's website just to find out my partner's FC?

Yep. Its called being social. Making new friends. Its free. Only cost a little time....
    freinds who needs them

i fail alot not my fault just have a hard time remmbering how to spell words

Post  Guest 8th April 2009, 6:47 am

flackmonkey wrote:
    AlcoholicA wrote:
    flackmonkey wrote:
    AlcoholicA wrote:

freinds who needs them

same heer

Post  Guest 8th April 2009, 3:20 pm

Mr.Ripper wrote:
    flackmonkey wrote:
    AlcoholicA wrote:
    flackmonkey wrote:
    AlcoholicA wrote:

freinds who needs them

same heer
    ^funny

Post  Guest 10th April 2009, 11:36 am

When is the tourney anyway?

Post  Guest 10th April 2009, 2:49 pm

Rotley wrote:When is the tourney anyway?

You and the 3 other people involved in your match decide when.

Post  Guest 10th April 2009, 7:52 pm

.........well....about that.

I can't do it. For some reason the router I use to play online games with won't work.(I unplugged it ONCE, and it stopped working) And that one was wireless. And all of my neighbours wireless routers are locked 😢 So I won't be able to be on for awile. Atleast not until i get this fixed.

Post  Guest 11th April 2009, 12:26 pm

shaq grim flack when do u guys want to play

Post  Guest 11th April 2009, 1:21 pm

Rotley wrote:.........well....about that.

I can't do it. For some reason the router I use to play online games with won't work.(I unplugged it ONCE, and it stopped working) And that one was wireless. And all of my neighbours wireless routers are locked 😢 So I won't be able to be on for awile. Atleast not until i get this fixed.

Are you saying stewie needs another partner?

Post  Guest 11th April 2009, 1:51 pm

Get somebody new^

I`m ready whenever you guys are.
    I`d prefer 3:30 A.M. Pacific time
    ;)

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 7:17 am

Yeah basically. I know, I'm letting everybody down. I'm sorry.

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 12:14 pm

C'mon guys, get ur butts in gear and play some matches. Stewie needs a partner now, any takers? One of the new guys holla or I'm gonna add an ofc guy.

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 5:02 pm

I'm lettin everybody down...

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 10:24 pm

Shaqtastic wrote:Get somebody new^

I`m ready whenever you guys are.
    I`d prefer 3:30 A.M. Pacific time
    ;)

alright what day

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 10:25 pm

Today...or tomorrow 3:30 A.M.

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 10:28 pm

Shaqtastic wrote:Today...or tomorrow 3:30 A.M.

A.M?!?!???? Sorry but usally im in bead at 3:30am. I could try to stay up but i'll probaly suck because im so tired

Post  Guest 12th April 2009, 10:29 pm

lol, did you even read the posts then?
    idc when, you decide

Post  Guest 13th April 2009, 7:57 pm

chigger has replaced rotley

Post  Guest 14th April 2009, 8:36 am

yo me and stiner r both u.k so we need a gd time

im sayin mornin for stewie and chigger so its afternoon for us

Post  Guest 15th April 2009, 8:31 am

stewie wrote:
    DV8man wrote:chigger has replaced rotley
    what do you mean exactly?

Rotley had to withdraw.

Post  Guest 15th April 2009, 4:28 pm

Yeah, my router for online has stopped working. But I have to buy a new router. But I don't have any money, at least not until I get my pay check.

Post  Guest 16th April 2009, 11:28 am

Here's the deal. I got pushed and pushed and pushed to release the brackets so we could start fighting. 2 weeks later, nothing has happened. You have until Monday, 4/20 to complete round 1 matches. All no shows will be replaced with active, willing participants. Hate to be an ass, but this is pissing me off after all the hard work sarge and I put into this.

If you can't make this happen, that fine. Let me know and i'll fill ur spot today. If the majority of folks bail, i will simply cancel the tournament.

Post  Guest 16th April 2009, 1:46 pm

well i need to find time and stingers qiute busy on work plus our opponentss r yankies lol so its timing thats stoppin me

im really anoyed at the moment

im not bailin out tho

Post  Guest 16th April 2009, 7:29 pm

well this week end is bad for me cpt sat

Post  Guest 17th April 2009, 2:19 am

Hey i'm in man i'll join i am west coast time though i get off work at 5pm ushually get home at 5:45 to 6 pm no later then 6pm damn cali people keep moving up to Oregon (lol you know it's true though gotta love cali) so traffic is horrid sometimes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 26th April 2024, 10:08 pm